The Student Room Group

History Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aquilops
It's track that has gone down, meaning that you can only check your application from the 26th onwards. I actually applied in October and am only waiting for Durham now, hence my confusion that people have been receiving offers in the past couple of days, when track is unavailable.

Track is working fine for me now.
Original post by The.Joker
Track is working fine for me now.

I've just logged on now and it seems to be fine. To be fair, it was down yesterday and they did send emails telling people it would be back up tomorrow morning.
Stomach sinks thinking about Durham and York, since it's been ages now and still no word
Original post by bethblur
Stomach sinks thinking about Durham and York, since it's been ages now and still no word

Try not to worry. There's still plenty of time! :smile:
Try not to worry. There's still plenty of time! :smile:

Yeah, I'll try not to lose all hope. Lol. How's the whole process going for you? still waiting to hear from some?
Original post by bethblur
Yeah, I'll try not to lose all hope. Lol. How's the whole process going for you? still waiting to hear from some?

It's just Durham left, although I'm pretty sure that I'm going to firm Warwick and put UofBristol as my insurance choice!
It's just Durham left, although I'm pretty sure that I'm going to firm Warwick and put UofBristol as my insurance choice!

ah right cool!
Reply 207
Got offers from durham, Exeter and Bristol and an unconditional from Nottingham but no idea how to even think of deciding?? Any advice??? :eek:
Just got an offer from Exeter so now got all five! Pretty sure I'm gunna firm either Exeter or Leeds:biggrin:
Reply 209
Original post by amforsyth
Just got an offer from Exeter so now got all five! Pretty sure I'm gunna firm either Exeter or Leeds:biggrin:

Come to Exeter! I'm going to firm it :biggrin: are you doing the V100 course?
Original post by Dddhis
Got offers from durham, Exeter and Bristol and an unconditional from Nottingham but no idea how to even think of deciding?? Any advice??? :eek:

Go visit them!
Original post by Dddhis

Read this ...... all of it.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Firm_and_insurance_choices
Original post by kimt3

Ahh I don't know what to do, I'm in such a dilemma right now!! Nah I applied for History & International Relations with Study Abroad :smile:
Ahh I don't know what to do, I'm in such a dilemma right now!! Nah I applied for History & International Relations with Study Abroad :smile:

Remember - you dont have to make this decision for MONTHS.

No-one is going to take these Offers away from you, and the longer you wait the better, more carefully thought out decision you will make.
My five:

History SSEES at UCL *
History at UCL
History at KCL *
History & War Studies at KCL *
History at LSE

* have received offers from
Original post by kimt3

Are you going to an applicant day??
Reply 216
Are you going to an applicant day??

Yep, on the 18tb of February, what about you? :smile:
Reply 217
Hey guys, i got AAAA last yr and, having been predicted A*A*A ended up with this:

History- Edinburgh AAA (offer)
History- Kings College London AAA (offer) Insurance
History- Sheffield AAB (offer)
History- Oxford (rejection)
History- UCL A*AA (offer) Firm

I had predicted grades of A*AA and have firmed Warwick University and Royal Holloway is my insurance
Original post by fingle
Hey guys, i got AAAA last yr and, having been predicted A*A*A ended up with this:

History- Edinburgh AAA (offer)
History- Kings College London AAA (offer) Insurance
History- Sheffield AAB (offer)
History- Oxford (rejection)
History- UCL A*AA (offer) Firm

I had predicted grades of A*AA and have firmed Warwick University and Royal Holloway is my insurance

I don't get it? Isn't UCL your firm and Kings your insurance? Why is it now Warwick and Royal Holloway? Did you not meet the grades last year, and you re-applied? Sorry, just confused!
Your grades are amazing... I have no hope with my AS grades!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending