The Student Room Group

Rotherham the tip of the iceberg- new muslim sex abuse scandal in Sheffiled

Former care home worker exposes widespread muslim sex abuse on young girls in Sheffield describing it as endemic.

'In one instance, she said a perpetrator rang the care home to describe the location of a girl who had been raped and left in a park'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-29237582

Thoughts? is it time the government took serious action?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This shows that yes, some cultures are worth more than others.
Reply 2
This problem has to be faced as it's countrywide. Established muti-cultural policies protecting the offending cultural demographic must be removed so criminal justice can be done. Let's be clear: it's underage vulnerable white girls from poor backgrounds targeted by predominantly British Pakistani males. Why are people so afraid to speak openly and honestly? It's amazing how so many so-called responsible UK adults seem so reduced to a cowardly silence or mere cautious euphemistic language on such serious matters. Let there be more who are willing to take a sturdy unequivocal stance on this disturbing criminal, British phenomenon. How many more young lives have to be preyed upon by these brutes?
(edited 9 years ago)
The true number is about 50,000 abused girls.
According to radio 4 the other morning the real problem is 'Islamophobia'.
"Asian heritage" mentioned once in that article.

Imagine a white group deliberately molesting Muslim girls. It would be the biggest sex scandal since savile, seen as racist etc.

Instead it's people of "Asian heritage" and no doubt their faith will be completely irrelevant.

Sorry kids, we are only interested in you if you're sexually abused by a white male, preferably not a celebrity, although now, preferably a celebrity.

Justice for those who can least speak up only happens when it becomes the flavour of the month.
I am seeing reports and articles of Pakistani child rapists being convicted almost every week.

If I saw a Pakistani man or teen talking to a young white girl I would go up and ask them why the **** they are chatting to a young white girl.
Im surprised white people aren't rioting in the streets, burning down the BBC headquarters after he way this has been reported.

The politically correct power structure, which dominates this society, is pathologically anti-white. Rotherham proves that.
Reply 8
Original post by Huskaris
"Asian heritage" mentioned once in that article.

Imagine a white group deliberately molesting Muslim girls. It would be the biggest sex scandal since savile, seen as racist etc.

Instead it's people of "Asian heritage" and no doubt their faith will be completely irrelevant.

Sorry kids, we are only interested in you if you're sexually abused by a white male, preferably not a celebrity, although now, preferably a celebrity.

Justice for those who can least speak up only happens when it becomes the flavour of the month.

Those bloody Buddhists!

Posted from TSR Mobile
they do it to white girls because they know they can get away with it.
they would never do it to black girls,turkish girls or even there own
Why?
because there would be a war
Original post by matthewduncan
they do it to white girls because they know they can get away with it.
they would never do it to black girls,turkish girls or even there own
Why?
because there would be a war

Remember when white people tried to fight back and protect their communities during the riots in 2011? The media called them racists and extremists.

When turkish and Asian groups did the same the media called them heroic.

White people have been protesting in Rotherham, but the media has either completely ignored the protests, or focused on a few far right extremists, and so they protests haven't got any traction.

The power structure, including the media, hates and despises white people.
Original post by democracyforum
The true number is about 50,000 abused girls.

Doubt its that high but just wait until Bradford gets reviewed. There could well be some rioting.
Reply 12
london, bradford and my city birmingham will be exposed next
young girls should be taught to never speak to pakistani men
I can't believe that this is being allowed to happen because we are too afraid of insulting someone's culture or religion. 'Offend" these people if it means this stops happening to innocent girls who don't deserve it. Priorities here need to seriously be reassessed.
Oh give over. Yes they're Muslims but that doesn't have anything to do with them being child rapists/molesters. With Asian culture, perhaps you can make a case of how the difference in perception of sex and impurity/purity motivated them to pursue white girls near exclusively, but that isn't Asian culture in it's totality nor is it something uniform to Asian culture. All cultures come with their good and bad, and white people aren't saints either (we don't have to go back long to see how predominantly white folks have phucked up the lives of black/asian people and there isn't mass demonisation of white folk, is there?) I think as a society we should be dealing with this rationally, and by that I mean punishing criminals regardless of skin colour but also trying to tackle perverted and pervasive attitudes in the Asian community by working with members of said community instead of bashing and isolating them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Oh give over. Yes they're are Muslims but that doesn't have anything to do with them being child rapists/molesters. With Asian culture, perhaps you can make a case of how the difference in perception of sex and impurity/purity motivated them to pursue white girls near exclusively, but that isn't Asian culture in it's totality nor is it something uniform to Asian culture. All cultures come with their good and bad, and white people aren't saints either (we don't have to go back long to see how predominantly white folks have phucked up the lives of black/asian people and there isn't mass demonisation of white folk, is there?) I think as a society we should be dealing with this rationally, and by that I mean punishing criminals regardless of skin colour but also trying to tackle perverted and pervasive attitudes in the Asian community by working with members of said community instead of bashing and isolating them.

The Prophet Muhammed had sex with children. so if their holy prophet is doing that then ....
Yeah, now we can ignore the crimes of the white upper class ellite who commited simillar crimes.
Politcal Correctness is the new racism.
Original post by shahbaz
Yeah, now we can ignore the crimes of the white upper class ellite who commited simillar crimes.

lol

Quick Reply