The Student Room Group

Do attractive genuine compassionate girls exist?

???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course they do! Are bad personal experiences the reason you're asking?
Yeah bro, of course.
Just because they're rare, doesn't mean they don't exist ;D
Reply 3
Yep. :yep:
Absolutely. I'm sure you'll find one! Don't be too cynical, otherwise you won't attract the type of person you're looking for or you'll let the right one slip by.
very rare...
very rare bro.
Of course! :yes:
Most of the girls I know are genuine and compassionate. Filter out the attractive ones (which is a lot) and you have a lot of those girls you want. Whether or not any of them will like you/sleep with you/date you is another question. I don't know you, OP, I can't make any claims.
no

umad?
Reply 10
women are bitches and all they care about is who the cockiest retard on the block is.
Yes I know a few.
so stupid...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yes, but they're invariably taken, unless you 'get them while they're young' :top2:

mildly creepy
Yes, but we are talking one in a million. Like, literally.

Now if you want an average looking bird with a basket of emotional issues and a bit of a turdy personality, well you're in luck!
Reply 15
Original post by ZetaMu
Of course they do! Are bad personal experiences the reason you're asking?

I've had some experiences, but these days I find a lot of girls following other stereotyped pretty girls ways and getting corrupted and losing their value, I'm Holding out for one to share an adventure with forever, not settling for anything less and so far been single...but am 18 going uni next year so I have time.
Reply 16
Original post by Jgco2chem
I've had some experiences, but these days I find a lot of girls following other stereotyped pretty girls ways and getting corrupted and losing their value, I'm Holding out for one to share an adventure with forever, not settling for anything less and so far been single...but am 18 going uni next year so I have time.

You have LOADS of time to find the girl that's right for you. Don't worry. :smile: I know a lot of pretty girls come across as superficial, but seriously, there are SO many that aren't. It's the same with men -- a lot of hot guys know they're hot and so behave like d****, but then there are hot guys with good personalities too.
Reply 17
Original post by SophiaLDN
Absolutely. I'm sure you'll find one! Don't be too cynical, otherwise you won't attract the type of person you're looking for or you'll let the right one slip by.

Why are you so damn patronising?

I've notice how some black girls love doing this....
Aww you made a whole thread about me?

Spoiler

Original post by Ahmed21
Why are you so damn patronising?

I've notice how some black girls love doing this....

Because I answered OP's question? Yes, i'm rich in melanin so naturally the only way my body copes is to patronise people. I have to hit a daily quota otherwise I become Caucasian.

Why are you obsessed with me though? srs question.

Quick Reply