The Student Room Group

How do i get into medicine

Im currently in my first year of alevels and i will be applying for medicine next year, however i dont really know what volunteer work and other activities i should do in order to get a place in medical school?? Any help will be much appreciated
Original post by sk123456
Im currently in my first year of alevels and i will be applying for medicine next year, however i dont really know what volunteer work and other activities i should do in order to get a place in medical school?? Any help will be much appreciated

Hospice, hospital, care homes, charity shops, nurseries, disability charities, the usual really.
Original post by sk123456

The answers are all here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_at_University

Have a read through that and if you still have questions then we'll be more than happy to answer them.
Reply 3
I got:
A*: Biology, Chemistry, Business and Communication systems, Modern Hebrew
A: Physics, Maths, English Language, History, Core Science
B: Biblical Hebrew, Food tech

The A levels im doing are Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and History.
I really want to do medicine so i really need to get in somewhere. I know lots of people will have better gcse results than me,so im working really hard for amazing alevel results.. I moved to a better school for my alevels as the school where i did my gcses werent great.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending