The Student Room Group

Are mediocre GCSE grades good enough for a law degree?

Hello I'm new to TSR and am looking for some advice. I know that there a quite a few similar posts to these but none that are really specific enough for me. Anyway I've always wanted to study law but due to being stupid I last year I ended up with some pretty mediocre GCSE results for a law hopeful:

1A*, 7 As & 1B

Anyway my question is will these GCSE results hinder my chances of getting into a good uni for law, such as LSE, King's etc?

Thanks for reading!
I would like to know to know the answer to this too.
Reply 2
Original post by BrightonDunkley
Hello I'm new to TSR and am looking for some advice. I know that there a quite a few similar posts to these but none that are really specific enough for me. Anyway I've always wanted to study law but due to being stupid I last year I ended up with some pretty mediocre GCSE results for a law hopeful:

1A*, 7 As & 1B

Anyway my question is will these GCSE results hinder my chances of getting into a good uni for law, such as LSE, King's etc?

Thanks for reading!

I would hardly say your GCSEs are mediocre, just work hard to get the right grades at A Level along with a strong application... I doubt GCSEs would be of that high importance then :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending