The Student Room Group

So i like this girl.....too much PLEASE HELP!

So i really like this girl from school and i dont want to delay asking her out any longer before someone else does. She aint slutty, just quite, smiley and friendly...

I talk to her on facebook sometimes but havent got the nuts to ask her out and need advise on how to grow some balls and in what way to ask her? Like how do i do it?

and once im with her, how do i keep the relationship going without making her feel bored...

rep for best answer and you get a flollower..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So i really like this girl from school and i dont want to delay asking her out any longer before someone else does. She aint slutty, just quite, smiley and friendly...

I talk to her on facebook sometimes but havent got the nuts to ask her out and need advise on how to grow some balls and in what way to ask her? Like how do i do it?

and once im with her, how do i keep the relationship going without making her feel bored...

This is what I did:

Just swallow your worriedness and just plain out ask her. I did it, and guess what, I've got a girlfriend.

Someone else asked her 5 minutes later, so if you delay, most probably, someone else will ask her.
Reply 2

Same as sauron. Don't delay! Ask her out at the next opportunity. Once you're with her just be yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Same as sauron. Don't delay! Ask her out at the next opportunity. Once you're with her just be yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except that I don't have facebook.
Reply 4
Original post by Lord Sauron
Except that I don't have facebook.

What has Facebook got to do with my post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What has Facebook got to do with my post?

Posted from TSR Mobile

On his post I mean cos he has facebook, I don't.
Original post by AlphaNick
Type: "hey are you around at all any time soon? want to go for a drink?"

you will profit, its easier than you think

Yeah.

Have you got a girlfriend?
Ask her out as soon as you get the opportunity.
Delaying the potential chances will only increase your paranoia, don't you think so?
If she's friendly as you have said, then there is a certain chance of her saying yes.
If you're great friends, then why the worry?
You don't want to be friendzoned, do you?
You sound exactly like someone I know :redface:
Reply 9
go up to her #yolo #swag #420 #blazeit

if you get rejected then lock her in your attic.
tell her how you make threads on tsr on how to get women
Reply 11
tell her how you make threads on tsr on how to get women

:rofl:

but why anon?
Reply 12
On his post I mean cos he has facebook, I don't.

Yeah, so? I was agreeing with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Felhasacharizard
Hello :smile:, from a girl's point of view...
Bring up a common interest, tell her your free this weekend (or whenever) and ask her if she wants to hang at a place related to that interest. Tbh, even if you asked awkwardly, if she likes you, she likes you and she'd probably see right past it - you'll be fine :biggrin:

But i dont think she really gets out much (strict parents maybe)
thats also another issure i realy need to tackle...
how do i say it though, i dont know how to phrase my thoughts
help?
Hey erm, if you don't mind, how old are you? If you're in sixth form you could always try and join a society that she's in, or just hang around at a nearby cafe for lunch? She'll probably appreciate that you're taking her restrictions into consideration. That's such a sweet thing for a guy to do!

Even if she's just the stay at home type, she'll probably still find a way to go out with you! I know I definitely would, and trust me, I am the stay at home type!

Do you have her number? I'd probably try and get that first. Ask in a sneaky way, e.g. tell her about something interesting and if she seems interested say "oh I should send you the link, do you have whatsapp?" This is tried and tested :colone: Then when you have her number, probably dish out a compliment (but not too many, thats sort of freaky), it will work! :cool:

As for how to ask her out: "Hey do you want to go/watch ____?" Simple :wink:

Yh im in a sixform college but another problem is that shes always with her friends and i dont know how to isolate her for a while to tell her how i feel..
i think she may like me, made her smile through text and stuff and she talks back really willingly too...but how am i supposed to know if she just considers me as a funny friend or if she does secretly like me too?

and one more question, would she still say yes to me, if ive loved her but shes never really thought of me like that?
next time she's online on fb ,tell her that something really exciting is happening the next day at 'the place you want to take her to' and ask her whether she'd like to come there .She'll probably think your mad or take it seriously or understand your trying to ask her out.the third option has the least chance,any way she'll be confused .then tell her that you would like to show her that and your ready to take her there if she's willing
if your lucky and she agrees take her out and tell her that you love her and that thiis was the exciting thing.
its pretty much unpractical,just so
Do you share any classes with her? I noticed that a guy i liked once, used to come to school pretty early, so i decided to come to school early and "accidentally bump into him" If she talks back willingly she probably likes you. We girls, are very good at concealing our true feelings, so it's sort of hard to tell whether you're in the friend zone. Do you know any of her close friends, or do you have any close friends who are girls? Those girls would probably be able to tell from the way she texts whether she likes you or not, but I suspect that if she told you, your text made her smile, she probably likes you! :wink:

Any signs i can look for, she does sometimes talk like shes playing hard to get, and when i pop up to her ,

and she leaves the chat to watch eastenders,...is that a bad sign?
Original post by Sparkles278
next time she's online on fb ,tell her that something really exciting is happening the next day at 'the place you want to take her to' and ask her whether she'd like to come there .She'll probably think your mad or take it seriously or understand your trying to ask her out.the third option has the least chance,any way she'll be confused .then tell her that you would like to show her that and your ready to take her there if she's willing
if your lucky and she agrees take her out and tell her that you love her and that thiis was the exciting thing.
its pretty much unpractical,just so

Cant exactly take her out coz shes on more or less lockdown at home (strict parents)
only time i can meet her is at school, and even then i dont want anyone to know about our relationship (too many snakes and bullsh**ers)

btw do girls like keeping relationships away from their friends?
Reply 18
This is what I did:

Just swallow your worriedness and just plain out ask her. I did it, and guess what, I've got a girlfriend.

Someone else asked her 5 minutes later, so if you delay, most probably, someone else will ask her.

I wouldn't say no to sauron, "Hot stuff" he is.
Take her out for lunch or ask her if she wants to go with you to lunch at break or something?

Quick Reply

Latest