The Student Room Group

Mr Olympia Weekend

Scroll to see replies

Kai Greene's past doesn't really help him, which is a shame as from what I've seen of him he seems like a genuinely nice guy.
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Kai Greene's past doesn't really help him, which is a shame as from what I've seen of him he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

He's 40lb heavier this year and it seems like his conditioning has gone off point a little.
Reply 22
Original post by commandant
I don't think Rammy will get it for a fee years yet.

Yes he has the sheer size, but he hasn't brought the whole package yet.

I follow Sadik on Facebook and he looks incredible. The waist to shoulder ratio is insane. I hope he wins the physique.

I always support Flex Lewis because he is one of our own. Also a very nice guy, chatted to him a few times at the BP expo. Hopefully he'll take the 212s again

Onto the main class, I think it is going to be one of the most competitive years yet! So hard to call, but Heath is called "the gift" for a reason. He's perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadik is a beast, wanna get in shape like that. Might be too big for physique comps though.

Flex will prob take 212 correa looked beastly thought at weigh ins.

I don't really like Phil, he looks small for the overall class to me.
Reply 23
Would that not be the other way round? You have to admit competitive bodybuilding is pretty homoerotic. Men in tiny thongs oiling themselves up and posing for other men.

I don't see anything gay about it. I expect someone who inclined to homosexuality sees it where ever they look.
Original post by SickBrah
Sadik is a beast, wanna get in shape like that. Might be too big for physique comps though.

Flex will prob take 212 correa looked beastly thought at weigh ins.

I don't really like Phil, he looks small for the overall class to me.

But Phil nails every aspect, very difficult to fault him at all. In bodybuilding terms, he is perfection. I can't see anyone else taking it.

Fast forward a few years when big rammy has better muscle maturity and gets his conditioning spot on, he is going to be absolutely insane. Those quads are incredible
Reply 25

strong homo
Reply 26
But Phil nails every aspect, very difficult to fault him at all. In bodybuilding terms, he is perfection. I can't see anyone else taking it.

Fast forward a few years when big rammy has better muscle maturity and gets his conditioning spot on, he is going to be absolutely insane. Those quads are incredible

Sure, but compared to Rammy, wolf, Kai he looks small.

I think they like him just cause he's a better face for the sport. Same reason why big ramy won't win.
Sure, but compared to Rammy, wolf, Kai he looks small.

I think they like him just cause he's a better face for the sport. Same reason why big ramy won't win.

I disagree - I think no one has beaten him yet because they haven't got the package phil has, simple.

We'll see anyway
Reply 28
I disagree - I think no one has beaten him yet because they haven't got the package phil has, simple.

We'll see anyway

In my opinion Rhoden has the best package, but i'm a big ramy fan.
In my opinion Rhoden has the best package, but i'm a big ramy fan.

I'm not a fan of Heath, I just think he's unbeatable at his current

Thought the same, watched a documentary on him before where he basically shows you what his day to day life is like and he came across very well on it.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Thought the same, watched a documentary on him before where he basically shows you what his day to day life is like and he came across very well on it.

That grapefruit though..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElChapo
That grapefruit though..

No idea what you're on about.

Oh dear...Google it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElChapo
Oh dear...Google it.

Use your words.
Reply 35
Original post by ElChapo
That grapefruit though..

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol he's a weird dude.
Original post by Genocidal
Nope. You don't like the fact we were posting in a thread we dislike expressing our dislike about a beauty contest we dislike for various dislikable reasons. :smile:

what a keyboard warrior you're probably some tiny friendless douche by looking at your recent posts why don't you do one scrawn
Original post by nathanfurness
what a keyboard warrior you're probably some tiny friendless douche by looking at your recent posts why don't you do one scrawn

Nope, I'm six foot three actually. :smile:

Just pointing out that there's something pathetic about a contest that involves men fawning over the bodies of half-naked men dressed in thongs whilst drugged up to the max. And then some people actually refer to it as a sport. :rolleyes:

We'll see anyway

In my opinion Rhoden has the best package

Ulisses jr brahs

I misc too much
(edited 9 years ago)

Dem vitamins.

Quick Reply