The Student Room Group

Best University Dance courses

Hey, does anyone know any good universities for Dance, I want to teach so it wont be competitive and im not interested in actual dance schools,

any help is appreciated,

thank you:smile:
Original post by ImNic97
Hey, does anyone know any good universities for Dance, I want to teach so it wont be competitive and im not interested in actual dance schools,

any help is appreciated,

thank you:smile:

Check out Middlesex University and Roehampton University. Also take a look at University of Central Lancashire (Uclan), I think they do a BA degree in Dance Performance and Teaching.

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by smellycat_forever
Check out Middlesex University and Roehampton University. Also take a look at University of Central Lancashire (Uclan), I think they do a BA degree in Dance Performance and Teaching.

Hope this helps!

Ive had a look at the UCLAN website and that course does look right up my street thanks! Ill have a look at the other two, thanks for the help!! :smile:
Check out Teesside - I'm there at the mo - the technique teaching is at a very high level - I have another friend on a dance course where there is almost no focus on technique, it's all theory. I want to teach too :smile:
Original post by Unlimited4
Check out Teesside - I'm there at the mo - the technique teaching is at a very high level - I have another friend on a dance course where there is almost no focus on technique, it's all theory. I want to teach too :smile:

what styles of dance do you do in the degree at teesside?

Quick Reply

Latest