The Student Room Group

is it possible to finish an AS and A2 course in one year

Im now in my second year on sixth form and want to go to university at the end of this year, however last year i only did a level 3 BTEC course in Media which is worth 2 A-Levels...I want to do music technology on top of this but want to get the AS and A2 done in one year, is this possible?
Reply 1
Original post by KMocean
Im now in my second year on sixth form and want to go to university at the end of this year, however last year i only did a level 3 BTEC course in Media which is worth 2 A-Levels...I want to do music technology on top of this but want to get the AS and A2 done in one year, is this possible?

Yes. You need to sort it out with your teacher asap though.
Original post by KMocean

Talk to your form tutor/teacher they should be able to help. But if you think you can handle it, it is possible. You would do a fast-tracked course, doing the AS and A2 alongside each other thereby completing it in one year.
Reply 3
It's possible yes but talk to your teacher and sort the details out. It will be VERY tough so start work early and keep on top of things.
Reply 4
Absolutely, this is very common for maths and it can be done for most other subjects, although it will be a lot of work.

Quick Reply

Latest