The Student Room Group

Fear of Intimacy PLEASE HELP

I've been seeing this guy I thought I liked for like 3 days or something but it's completely freaked me out. I liked him before we actually made it official but now I don't want to be near him anymore, I find him irritating and I don't want him to touch me at all. I've just started a new college where everyone keeps telling me how cute the relationship is or making rude comments about us having sex and it freaks me out.
I have a fear of intimacy I thought I could deal with this but I can't.
If I break up with him, everyone will gossip and dislike me, so I don't know what to do, should I tell him about my fear or make something up about liking someone else?
Any other suggestions please just HELP.

P.S has anyone else experienced this fear of intimacy, most girls want to spend all the time with their boyf but I'm just not attracted to him at all...
Reply 1
Stopped reading after made it official after three days. There's your problem, you've put yourself in a situation where you've got to break up with him when you didn't really need to.

How old are you, like 14?
Reply 2
Not after 3 days, it's just been 3 days since we made it official, it was after like 3 weeks we made it official. I'm 16 :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending