The Student Room Group

Im a shy guy (University accomodation),and I'm surrounded by 4 very attractive girls.

I've never really had female friends in primary, highschool or college.
I've been really polite and yet I still feel shy ,any advice.
Especially when talking to them,I always in my head think that I should say funny/witty just to ease the mood.But I don't is that the right response.
Women are humans as well. Act in a way you would around other men. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to put women on a pedestal. Of course, if you are attracted to one or more of them then this is harder to do but in reality, they're just people as well.
Reply 2
Original post by 061194
I've never really had female friends in primary, highschool or college.
I've been really polite and yet I still feel shy ,any advice.
Especially when talking to them,I always in my head think that I should say funny/witty just to ease the mood.But I don't is that the right response.

Is your name Will be any chance?
Reply 3
man up sissy.. jk

Like ^^ mentioned they are humans just like you and probably are just as nervous or shy. As you mentioned you are polite and you seem pleasant. Just talk to them as you would with anyone else, ask them questions, get to know them as you will be living with them for the next year. Once you get to speak to them properly, you'll wonder why the hell you needed to ask on TSR :biggrin:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending