The Student Room Group

Asian guy: " how do i ask my pakistani girlfriends parents about getting married"

So ive already proposed to her and we both really are looking forward to starting a family and stuff...

dont get me wrong, my parents do not mind at all, but how do i get my gurlfriends strict parents to accept me, and how do i increase my chances??
are her parents religious?
Original post by Anonymous
So ive already proposed to her and we both really are looking forward to starting a family and stuff...

dont get me wrong, my parents do not mind at all, but how do i get my gurlfriends strict parents to accept me, and how do i increase my chances??

If you're both Pakistani, and your parents are fine about it, go with your parents to your girlfriends house. Let your parents ask for their permission.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Afghan Warrior
If you're both Pakistani, and your parents are fine about it, go with your parents to your girlfriends house. Let your parents ask for their permission.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are pretty religous btw, and what if i get rejected :frown:
Hmmm
You're marrying her, not her parents. They can like it or lump it.
Original post by Anonymous

Just tell your parents that's what my mum did with her boyfriends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending