Scroll to see replies

Original post by yo radical one
Also you lost today, not happy

We'll win our next game though.:smile:
Original post by Wilfred Little
We'll win our next game though.:smile:

You most certainly will not.
Original post by KittyRe-play
Thanks I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Literature. So what does your degree consist of? Like what job can you get?

Its teaches things about health, biology, chemistry. Its a good course for people who do not have good enough grades to be able to do a science degree at Uni.
The course is one year. It can help me get onto a science degree like Biomedics or any scientidic degree. I plan to do a Nutrition degree after this.
Born and bred in B'ham :smile:
Original post by Naveed-7
Its teaches things about health, biology, chemistry. Its a good course for people who do not have good enough grades to be able to do a science degree at Uni.
The course is one year. It can help me get onto a science degree like Biomedics or any scientidic degree. I plan to do a Nutrition degree after this.

That's actually really cool I hope you succeed in what ever you do in life InshaAllah and make sure to try your best. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Silvalry
Me is from Birmingham! Hey :smile:

Heyyyyy how is you doing? :biggrin:
Original post by yo radical one
You most certainly will not.

6-0, all Nathan Baker overhead kicks. Mark my words.
Heyyyyy how is you doing? :biggrin:

Me is pretty good, just finished coursework. What about you? What are you studying?
Original post by jedanselemyia

Me too! Tell me something about yourself?? Feel free to talk to any fellow brummies on this thread, that's what its for. :biggrin:
Me is pretty good, just finished coursework. What about you? What are you studying?

Is you doing GCSEs? Me is doing AS levels at JC have you heard of it?
I'm not from birmingham but I am in my 2nd year in uni at Aston, does that count? :tongue:
Reply 31
Any Villa fans here? I would just like to say your team is rubbish and got spanked today by the mighty Arsenal
Is you doing GCSEs? Me is doing AS levels at JC have you heard of it?

Nope, in my second year at college doing A2. AS sucked! (For me that is) I'm studying at BMET. And yeah I've heard of JC, is it any good so far?
Original post by SamTheMan95
In.

Although luckily I don't have a brummie accent.

Hiya, brummie accent is sick brah! :biggrin:
#BeProud#
Me too! Tell me something about yourself?? Feel free to talk to any fellow brummies on this thread, that's what its for. :biggrin:

Great! :smile: What is you area?
uh, I was brought up on reggae and rap music, among other things? :biggrin:
Original post by jedanselemyia

Hey! How are ya? :biggrin:
Original post by al_94
Any Villa fans here? I would just like to say your team is rubbish and got spanked today by the mighty Arsenal

And yet we are still ahead of Arsenal in the league?

What a waste of a pissing post.
Original post by al_94

Nope cuz ManU rule. My cousin worked there today and he saw two goals.
Nope, in my second year at college doing A2. AS sucked! (For me that is) I'm studying at BMET. And yeah I've heard of JC, is it any good so far?

What is BMET? JC is good so far. What A levels are you doing?
Reply 39
Original post by Wilfred Little
And yet we are still ahead of Arsenal in the league?

What a waste of a pissing post.

You don't know anything about football that's why you have a USA flag. NFL is on tomorrow I think that would be more your cup of tea.

Quick Reply

Latest