The Student Room Group

Granny, 72, Having A Baby With Her Grandson

http://news.sky.com/story/775948/granny-72-having-a-baby-with-her-grandson

46 years apart

I'm surprised she can get pregnant at that age, she's practically dead.

I didn't know this was from 2010
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 3
People are so ****ing weird.
I'm sorry but... :puke:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gambit92
http://news.sky.com/story/775948/granny-72-having-a-baby-with-her-grandson

46 years apart

I'm surprised she can get pregnant at that age, she's practically dead.

I didn't know this was from 2010

She's not pregnant. They are using a surrogate mother.
Still....pretty gross.
Reply 6
Atrocious and ****ing disgusting
Its ****ed up but if you read it you'll notice they didn't know each other for the most part of their lives , this kind of thing has happened multiple times when families have been reunited or realized they were related etc
Reply 9
Please be grandson in law, please be grandson in law, please be....

Well then.
Incestphobes
Reply 11
Original post by Algorithm69
Should have read your own link really. She's using a surrogate.

But he's taking his own Grandma to pound town brah
Reply 12
Wow this is hilarious when I saw that title I burst out laughing
This is messed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Don't know why so many of you are so disgusted when a lot of you approve of homosexuality on the basis people should be able to go for who they love? On a thread a few months ago, many of you were even saying incest is okay as long as they're consenting adults too...
LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Reminds me of that 90 year old lady who attracts young guys everywhere she goes.
She gets dates twice a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noura*
Don't know why so many of you are so disgusted when a lot of you approve of homosexuality on the basis people should be able to go for who they love? On a thread a few months ago, many of you were even saying incest is okay as long as they're consenting adults too...

Love is one thing. Inflicting genetic diseases on the horrifically inbred child is another.

This is where homosexuality diverges from other things that people like you tend to compare it to - homosexuality hurts no-one, and can't possibly produce any offspring, inbred or otherwise.
That kid's dad is also his nephew... urgh
Reply 18
feminism has pushed young men into the arms of odler women.

All these hypergamous, career women are crushing the sexual prime of young men.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Love is one thing. Inflicting genetic diseases on the horrifically inbred child is another.

Whew well good job this child won't be inbred as the egg is clearly not going to be hers (and the article tells us this as if we had to be told).

That poster was right tbh, incest is a social taboo like homosexuality was once, I would only be against it due to inbreeding, if it isn't going to occur then tbh I can't see any real issue. The usual reaction of "ewww it's wrong and gross cos of derpy herpy derp de derp" is the exact same thing which was said of homosexual relations not a generation ago. I mean don't get me wrong, it's kind of "odd", but I only think that because I have been brought up in a society which thinks it. When you look online it has to be the single most common non-vanilla sex scenario that exists, so what ever folks views on it, incest, or at least the idea of it, is incredibly popular.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending