The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Watchin it in SCU2 bar, studnet village downstairs bar..
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Yeah scu2 bar is a good place...

good atmosphere..:smile:

also another good place is the footage which is an old cinema with yellow painted bricks oposite the park thats in the middle of the man met buildings on oxford road.

good seatin arrangement there and the screen is high up on the wall so no muppets can walk across it while the games on which some ppl do at scu2...

should be a good match :biggrin:

:biggrin: UNITED! :biggrin:
Reply 3
i'm a lpool fan (might not be to well recieved lol) but i was also wondering where I could watch us spank chelsea
Reply 4
Where are all the gooners going for the game? I don't want to be on my own celebrating when Man Ure get trounced.
Reply 5
well am an arsenal fan from liverpool moving 2 manchester ahhh am guna get ripped 4 tha lol anyway i want some ppl 2 watch da match wit even if they do support the mancs, they wil prob b more enjoyable as i can laugh wen we beat them
Reply 6
SOUND, MITE GO THER THEN.

WAS FINKIN OF GOIN THE TRAFFORD BUT BIT OF A MISSION ALL THE WAY DOWN THER!

IM THE SAME, DONT NO NE LADS 2 GO WIT LOL, SHUD FIND SUM 2MORO WEN I GO BAK UP

UNITED R GONA **** ARSENAL! :p:
Reply 7
i doubt it macca
Reply 8
Al Av Ya A Bet!

Ur Like 17th In The League Or Wteva! No Chance Against Utd's 100% Start To The Season, Wer U Watchin Neways?
I'm a united fan mate, so u wont be on ya own!! Arsenal r goin dwn
Reply 10
haha we av had a bit of a slow start bt it wil all come 2getha lol don't worry bout tha.
I dunno wer 2 watch it need 2 find some1 to watch wit so if thers any offers lol
Reply 11
Probably mancunian bar in the students union.
Great site to get guaranteed tickets for face value :wink: http://www.viagogo.com/EventList.aspx?CategoryID=1080&AffiliateID=14
Reply 13
Well I'll be watching the game at Old Trafford because I have a season ticket. Haha. Scu2 is good for watchin the games, I'll probably watch some of the away games in there. Come on United!!
Reply 14
macca_z
If Theres Any United Fans On Ere, Where U Watchin D Game On Sunday???, I Dunno Any1 2 Go Wit So Mite End Up In Da Trafford On Ma Own Lol

Mate if you want someone to go with e-mail me an were meet up at the Scu2. [email protected]
Reply 15
SOUNDBWOY
Probably mancunian bar in the students union.

Dont go there mate the SU is rubbish. Much better of at Scu2 or Footage.

Latest