The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its over with. I don't miss it, and I don't regret going through it either
Reply 2
Not in the slightest
Reply 3
A bit. I don't miss having to do subjects I hated like English and PE, having to go in all day every day and the idiots who sometimes made fun of me, but I do miss having a good group of friends, the funny moments in lessons and some of the teachers.
I only finished sixth form a couple of months ago, but I really miss the structure of it- much as I hated being there, at least I knew what I was going to be doing the next day, and the next week, and the next month without having to think too hard about it :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, not at all. I miss my friends and I being in the same place, but I hated my school and the way that the subjects (even the ones I chose/liked) were structured :redface:
Reply 6
God, no. :grumble:
I miss how carefree I was. Now everything is stressful. But I really hated it at the time, now I can be my own person
Yeah, I miss my school days. My friends, my teachers, etc. I wish I could relive those moments again...
I don't miss it as such, but I do miss not having to worry about getting a job, moving out, bills, taxes, relationships - I know a few people my age getting married or in long term relationships etc
Reply 10
I miss school for the friends I made and the fact that you didn't have to take your work seriously. On the other hand, I don't miss the pettiness and immaturity of some people in my year.
Starting university in under a week, and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about my whole school life. I'm one of those people who likes to look back at the past.

Secondary school was pretty bad for me for a while, as I didn't really have any friends and got bullied for a bit. After starting GCSEs it got better.

I don't miss subjects I hated, like English and PE. I hated PE especially, because of always doing sports outdoors in the middle of winter, being made to do swimming when I couldn't swim, and just being involved in PE because I didn't do any PE sports/activities very well. That also got better around year 9 because we had more choice. I also hated French and Art.

It's more the environment that I'll probably end up missing - the classrooms, the way the school day is set out, and of course the people.
Nope, not one bit.
Reply 13
Not really, no.
lmao no
I miss nursery, we had a breaktime just for fruit.... and a playground full of old tyres you can roll around... :colonhash:
Reply 16
Yes :cry2:
High school was hilarious!
College was funny too.
Uni will be boring.
only finished 2 months ago, but I miss the concept of it, definitely not the people there or as an overall experience
no.

I miss football at lunch during year 7-9. thats it.

Latest