The Student Room Group

Ended up in bed with my flatmate, help!

So basically last night I ended up in bed with my flatmate after a flat party at ours (we're in halls at uni) and I feel weird about it. He's really nice and I'm attracted to him but I'm not sure how he feels about it as I haven't seen him that much today..

Also, we didnt really do much he didnt even kiss me (weird or what?) we just talked and fell asleep really. Not sure what to do, as I think he want a kind of fwb situation where I'm not sure I want that.

There's this other guy that I'd like to know better and have a bit of a thing for that I've been texting a couple of floors down from here which is making it all a bit more weird.

Help!
Original post by Anonymous
So basically last night I ended up in bed with my flatmate after a flat party at ours (we're in halls at uni) and I feel weird about it. He's really nice and I'm attracted to him but I'm not sure how he feels about it as I haven't seen him that much today..

Also, we didnt really do much he didnt even kiss me (weird or what?) we just talked and fell asleep really. Not sure what to do, as I think he want a kind of fwb situation where I'm not sure I want that.

There's this other guy that I'd like to know better and have a bit of a thing for that I've been texting a couple of floors down from here which is making it all a bit more weird.

Help!

you are just friends - why do you think he wants benefits - he would have made a move if he did

Just act normally
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
you are just friends - why do you think he wants benefits - he would have made a move if he did

Just act normally

I just get that feeling you know...
Original post by Anonymous
I just get that feeling you know...

meh

happens all the time - just be friendly and laugh off any advances
Continue to be friends...
anyway, what's wrong of falling asleep next to him?
You didn't even kiss excluding further advances.
Trust me I've been a similar situation like yours, though I'm younger and I didn't fall asleep next to him.
If he likes you then he will make a move, that's how you know.
If you like him, confess your feelings if he is mature enough to handle the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending