The Student Room Group

meat tastes better when I kill the animal

Tasted great. No machines so it had to be done by hand as is the normal way to where I went anyway. What do you call people who like killing things.

Scroll to see replies

Odd?
Original post by hughwotm8
What do you call people who like killing things.

Emotionless??

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Did you know that people who tortured/killed animals as children/teens tend to turn into murderer's as adults? I answered your question with another question. Think about it.
Reply 4
Eating freshly caught fish that you have just reeled from the sea a few hours prior tastes great.
Reply 5
A psychopathic creep with a mentality a few centuries out of date?
This post makes you sound like a sick person
I can sort of half understand that. Vegetables certainly taste better to me when I've grown them myself. It would be like that, but with a lot more schadenfreude.
Don't listen to these fools they'd rather have their meat made from animals ground up in a factory out of sight and mind.
Reply 9
Original post by Swanbow
Eating freshly caught fish that you have just reeled from the sea a few hours prior tastes great.

How is it different?
Animals do taste so much better when you have killed them yourself.

However to answer your question, I must ask a question. Why do you like killing animals?
Your cruel, because I'm sure that animals used for human consumption have to be killed in a humane way, which you probably didn't do.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kka25
How is it different?

Just fresher, and tastier. A bit like how home-grown herbs and vegetables taste better. But I suspect a placebo effect is also at play.
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Your cruel, because I'm sure that animals used for human consumption have to be killed in a human way, which you probably didn't do.

Just for clarification, what it the human way?
Original post by DiddyDec
Just for clarification, what it the human way?

Sorry, my keyboard enjoys leaving out letters sometimes :frown: just like you with it instead of is.
Sorry, my keyboard enjoys leaving out letters sometimes :frown: just like you with it instead of is.

That still doesn't answer the question. What is the humane way?
Original post by DiddyDec
That still doesn't answer the question. What is the humane way?

Imo when the animal doesn't feel any pain and isn't suffering. If that's the way he did it then I'm fine with that.
Reply 17
Imo when the animal doesn't feel any pain and isn't suffering. If that's the way he did it then I'm fine with that.

unfortunately that miraculous way doesn't exist.

Animals are wonderful but so is chicken curry.
Doesn't apply to insects.

Still taste like ****.
Original post by consumed by stuff
Doesn't apply to insects.

Still taste like ****.

They aren't too bad deep fried, once you get over the fact it is an insect.

Quick Reply

Latest