The Student Room Group

How many free periods do you get in a week?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'mNoSuperman
Most girls I know only get free periods monthly. You have to pay to get them weekly OP, and weekly just gets too messy for my liking.

Rofl, such a discount I'm getting! :smile: They're usually quite expensive, in the currency of GBP (great brutal pain)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
10 lessons. 10 frees.
12 lessons, 3 frees.

Means I get one late start (1:20pm), one 'break' (Mondays for 1hour and ten minutes) and one early finish (Tuesdays 2:30pm)

But our timetable is awful. We have a three hour lesson in the morning, and two lessons that are 1 hour 10 minutes in the afternoon. I get to sixth form at 8am so I'm there from 8am until 4pm, 3 days a week. Luckily lunch is stupidly long (1 hour and 40 minutes). Though I MUCH preferred last years system.
Reply 63
I have 9 lessons of 35 minutes a day, so 45 lessons a week.

Of these, I have 13 free periods. 2 periods of Enrichment (fun classes such as photography and cooking) and 3 periods of games on a Wednesday afternoon.

This means I spend 27 periods a week in lessons, 13 in free periods, and 5 doing extra curricular activities.
Reply 64
Per fortnight I have:

71 X 45 minute lessons (53hr 15min)
10 X 45 minute free periods (7hr 30 min)
breaks: 7 a week, each 90 minutes long (excluding lunch - 1h - and breaks - 15mins and 25mins)

each lesson is 90 minutes long
(edited 9 years ago)
5 hours, including lunch is 10 hours.

Quick Reply

Latest