The Student Room Group

Girls: If this guy walked into your room, would you have sex with him?

Poll

Girls: If this guy walked into your room, would you have sex with him?

Answer truthfully and explain why. If it's a no because he's Asian, then please say that.

Scroll to see replies

Ah, another high quality thread on TSR.
Reply 2
Where are you assuming that people are living that naked strangers can randomly walk into their room? And who are you aiming this thread at who would have sex with random naked people who break into their houses?
Lmaooooo. I'd glance at him head to toe then go back to sleep.
Reply 4
I see the quality of TSR threads hasn't gone down in recent years
Dad?
Reply 6
lmao. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is just a sly "white girls, are you interested in asian men?" thread. I'm on to you m8.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
No, I'm not gay.
It's a no. I dont find those sort of Asians that attractive. And I don't find his build that attractive either
Reply 9
I think that they would be more concerned about how and why he walked in their room, if the room was locked. I mean, if a very attractive girl walks into my locked room, I would probably think that she wants to rape me. :biggrin:
I would also ask why he is sweating/moist/oiled
Reply 11
East asians are my preference and my answer is hell no.
Reply 12
That hair isn't doing him any favours...
I'm laughing so much right now
Original post by help!!!!!!!!!!
I'm laughing so much right now

When you log in, how do you remember how many exclamation marks are on the end of your name?
Reply 15
No I would be freaking the **** out that a naked person just barged into the room and probably be calling for help.
the face puts me off...sorry =S
I prefer Siwon Choi , Daniel Wu , Lee Min Ho , Kim Tae Hee , Shawn Yue etc
Original post by Friar Chris
Ah, another high quality thread on TSR.

So that's a yes then? :fluffy:
Original post by ILovePancakes
When you log in, how do you remember how many exclamation marks are on the end of your name?

Copy and paste I'm thinking of changing it

Quick Reply

Latest