The Student Room Group

GUYS, what do you look for in a girl to fall in love with her?

This is a question for all guys.
GUYS, what do you look for in a girl to fall in love with her?
Be honest and give the best out of your answers.
Good ones will get a rep. :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Surely guys look for girls who aren't so insecure that they turn to the internet for validation and qualities that they then want to instil in themselves?
Ehem ehem this should turn out good, don't be insecure OP you'll find your guy one day! :h:
Reply 3
Someone who can make round rotis :cry2:
similar things any girl would want: fit in every sense of the word......x
Reply 5
Someone who can understand. Other than that it really varies. Been in love twice and they are very different people. :daydreaming:
Just going by my boyfriend, above average intelligence and boobs.
Someone who likes me for me. I think that's the main thing.
Reply 8
Original post by ILovePancakes
Surely guys look for girls who aren't so insecure that they turn to the internet for validation and qualities that they then want to instil in themselves?

shots fired
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
healthy
Reply 10
Intellectual.
Reply 11
Original post by ChrisLay1
Someone who likes me for me. I think that's the main thing.

That's no need to think but your statement does make loads of sense and i agree with it. :yep:
I tried to rep but it says PROSM. I'll rep you for sure without forgetting when it allows me to rep you again.
Original post by Sena5
That's no need to think but your statement does make loads of sense and i agree with it. :yep:
I tried to rep but it says PROSM. I'll rep you for sure without forgetting when it allows me to rep you again.

Okay. I did post my Twitter in the IWAISS but could post it again here if you wanted?
(edited 9 years ago)
Intelligence is something I look for most!
And of course appearance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Okay. I did post my Twitter in the IWAISS but could post it again here if you wanted?

oh yea pls
Original post by Sena5
oh yea pls

@ChrisLay1
Reply 16
@ChrisLay1

thank you. i will invite you to my TSR Chat box
Reply 17
@ChrisLay1

thank you. i will invite you to my TSR Chat box. just inform me when you got a response from it. i think you'll need to open your twitter when i send request to you
You gotta be a trophy girlfriend.
Looks are everything to me.
Original post by Sena5
thank you. i will invite you to my TSR Chat box. just inform me when you got a response from it. i think you'll need to open your twitter when i send request to you

Will do. Will open it on my Laptop in a bit as I can't see follow requests on the Twitter app on my phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending