The Student Room Group

Bank Account Information

Hello,

I want to change my bank details information for the Studen Finance England but I am little bit confused about the sections, which I want to change.

New Bank Sort Code: Should I put here the the SIX NUMBERS infront of my debit card 00-00-00 ?

New Bank Account Number: Obviously I cannot put here my full card number.. This roll allows only 10 characters.

New Building Society roll number: What is that ?
Reply 1
Original post by acework
Hello,

I want to change my bank details information for the Studen Finance England but I am little bit confused about the sections, which I want to change.

New Bank Sort Code: Should I put here the the SIX NUMBERS infront of my debit card 00-00-00 ?

New Bank Account Number: Obviously I cannot put here my full card number.. This roll allows only 10 characters.

New Building Society roll number: What is that ?

You're right about the sort code, it should be on your card and on a statement. On mine it's at the bottom left of the card under my name and is written as XX-XX-XX.

The account number should be next to the sort code on the card? If not it also should be on a bank statement and it''ll probably be around 8 digits but it varies depending on bank I think.

The roll number only matters if you're using a building society, which you're probably not.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending