The Student Room Group

Pathetic Nigerian Scammers

why do these vile degenerate men even exist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maura Kat

Oi, watch ya mouth, I am Nigerian Prince. Send me 10 pounds, I will send you 200 pounds in 2 weeks. :colone:
I got an email from the Central Bank of Nigeria once. I deleted it without opening it.
Reply 3
Original post by RFowler
I got an email from the Central Bank of Nigeria once. I deleted it without opening it.

cool story
Original post by RFowler

Idiot, you were probably onto big money there.
Only idiots get taken for idiots
Poverty and poor childhood really changes people...
Reply 7
Original post by RFowler

good on you no matter what others say.

Original post by iamu
cool story

Original post by Awesome-o
Idiot, you were probably onto big money there.

Original post by matthewduncan

Original post by dreamgirl13

do the existence of nigerian scammers somehow makes you avoid people of that ethnicity?

They make you fall in love with you then nab your money on dating websites

Bull****. Did becoming wealthier make these scumbags more moral?

Plenty of people come from impoverished and poor childhoods and choose to live a morally ambitious life.
Reply 10
Original post by pinklillies
They make you fall in love with you then nab your money on dating websites

do the existence of nigerian scammers somehow makes you avoid people of that ethnicity?

There would always be the good and the bad, so I won't trust them easily but I may avoid the guys if I can...
Reply 12
all i see is racism
Original post by matthewduncan

this

also lol at that woman paying 90k to a nigerian scammer because she was lonely **** sake man.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ghostly1010
Bull****. Did becoming wealthier make these scumbags more moral?

Plenty of people come from impoverished and poor childhoods and choose to live a morally ambitious life.

Everyone is born innocent but their environment influences their behavior and character. If those scamming Nigerians were born to well educated middle-class families, would they be the scammers they are now?

Btw, plenty of people that come from impoverished and poor childhoods turn to criminal activities as well because they saw it as their only way out. Not everyone gets lucky.
Reply 14
There would always be the good and the bad, so I won't trust them easily but I may avoid the guys if I can...

why would you want to avoid the nigerian guys if you can? besides the fact that they try to act like their huge hip hop stars?

Original post by jam278
also lol at that woman paying 90k to a nigerian scammer because she was lonely **** sake man.

she's lonely and desperate. that doesn't entitle you to 'lol' at that poor lady.
Reply 15
she's lonely and desperate. that doesn't entitle you to 'lol' at that poor lady.

she got sucked in again and still didn't learn her lesson nearly got scammed again she just needs to turn the computer off.

i feel no sympathy for people who make the same mistake twice unless they have a mental disorder
Reply 16
although only in nigeria is this rife loool says a lot about the people there.

these people need to just quit while they're ahead and if they're telling you to put cash in hand and go there rather than online then its more likely that you're going to get caught. the scammers are stupid and the people who give them the money are equally as dumb.
Reply 17
Original post by jam278
.... and the people who give them the money are equally as dumb.

oh that's something you'll never have to worry about since you don't have money yourself.
Reply 18
oh that's something you'll never have to worry about since you don't have money yourself.

not currently but somebody online says that if i give her 3k she'll reward me with good fortune
Reply 19

she's lonely and desperate.

I do feel genuinely sorry for her. :frown:

Quick Reply