The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

2014 Freshers: can you buy tickets on the door?

I couldn't afford the wristband and all my friends have it. I decided not to get one because I don't have enough money for taxis and stuff as it is (living at home), and I knew I wouldn't be going to all the nights and events.
I'm planning on going to the Zane Lowe event tonight and the Freshers ball, maybe one other, will I definitely be able to buy tickets on the door?
Don't want to get turned away when all my friends will be getting in.
Thanks!

Also my parents are debating buying me a band, does anyone know if the Guild is open on Sundays so I can pick it up?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by abcdeve
I couldn't afford the wristband and all my friends have it. I decided not to get one because I don't have enough money for taxis and stuff as it is (living at home), and I knew I wouldn't be going to all the nights and events.
I'm planning on going to the Zane Lowe event tonight and the Freshers ball, maybe one other, will I definitely be able to buy tickets on the door?
Don't want to get turned away when all my friends will be getting in.
Thanks!

Also my parents are debating buying me a band, does anyone know if the Guild is open on Sundays so I can pick it up?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I realise this is an old post but im in the same predicament. Bump? :smile:
i bought tickets like 2 hours before the event started last year but they do cost quite a bit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending