The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Practical work in chemistry

Helo, everyone, so this Nottingham university has a reputation of having tons of practical experience in chemsitry, however, I noticed that there are no practical exams in the entire BSc chemistry course, so just how much practical experience do you get? How come there are no practical exams?
Reply 1
Original post by TheGrimCrim
Helo, everyone, so this Nottingham university has a reputation of having tons of practical experience in chemsitry, however, I noticed that there are no practical exams in the entire BSc chemistry course, so just how much practical experience do you get? How come there are no practical exams?

continual assessment?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by TheGrimCrim

You'll have a few lab sessions a week and you'll be given a pre and post lab containing questions etc which you'll have to answer. You'll get marked on that, it's not like A levels where there's an actual exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending