The Student Room Group

Help! Dilemmas everywhere :(

Hello so I've just completed my A levels. I got ABC, A for mathematics, B for biology and C for Chemistry

I still haven't decided what course to persue but I love courses with some calculations involved. Here's a few in my mind; pharmacy, quantity surveying and material engineering. But what I'm afraid of material engineering is that I might need physics which I didnt take in A levels at all. It'd be nice if someone could clear this up for me.

So as you can see I only got 3 courses in my mind so far. Can anyone recommend me anymore course which you think might be good from what I've gotten in my results? And please comment on those 3 courses I'm planning to pursue with relevance to my A levels results.

Thanks a lot everyone! :smile:
Pharmacy is definitely an option! You've got the a-levels you need for them. Check the universities for the entry requirements though, they normally ask for ABB, e.g. Preston.
Reply 2
Original post by STUDYREVISE
Pharmacy is definitely an option! You've got the a-levels you need for them. Check the universities for the entry requirements though, they normally ask for ABB, e.g. Preston.

But normally most unis require chemistry to be grade A or B right? Can I still go in to this course if my chemistry is C? And thank you for answering! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest