The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Does Imperial College (medicine) accepts GCSE resits? Please answer :)

I'm not happy with my grade in physics (I got B and I've met the entry requirement) but It's one of my favourite subjects so I want to resit the exam on the following academic year (I'll still be 16). So If I for got B to an A*, will it be considered or will they ignore my new grade cos I did it while doing my AS?? I hope someone will reply back ASAP. Imperial takes ages to reply back to my emails :/
Original post by Anne james
I'm not happy with my grade in physics (I got B and I've met the entry requirement) but It's one of my favourite subjects so I want to resit the exam on the following academic year (I'll still be 16). So If I for got B to an A*, will it be considered or will they ignore my new grade cos I did it while doing my AS?? I hope someone will reply back ASAP. Imperial takes ages to reply back to my emails :/

they only took about 10 minutes to reply to mine regarding GCSE resits, i'll paste the email below:

Dear S

We will accept GCSE resits for applicants. You would not be disadvantaged in any way because of this.

Kind regards
Saleha Khanom

this was for medicine by the way, i dont know about any other courses

(edited 9 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending