The Student Room Group

This Pakistani rape gang ....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72d_1411301084

i see a new Pakistani rape gang every single week.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by HeritageofEurope
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72d_1411301084

i see a new Pakistani rape gang every single week.

Sick times we live in when people stay silent about such things. Society has lost it's humanity. I curse the bastards who would rather prevaricate with bull**** racial discrimination talk than show compassion for young rape victims.
Reply 2
Original post by Marco1
Sick times we live in when people stay silent about such things. Society has lost it's humanity. I curse the bastards who would rather prevaricate with bull**** racial discrimination talk than show compassion for young rape victims.

All this apprehension to doing something about crimes committed by non-white people kinda makes me believe in the somewhat silly concept of 'white guilt'...
Reply 3
Original post by arkhamz
All this apprehension to doing something about crimes committed by non-white people kinda makes me believe in the somewhat silly concept of 'white guilt'...

Why be so cynical when young lives are at stake? Know thyself.
Reply 4
Original post by Marco1

Agreed, although conversely I do think the abundance of Pakistani peodphile threads on here in comparison to the complete lack of talk here on Westminster peodphiles highlights perfectly the absence of compassion for the young rape victims and shows many up as using these young rape victims purely for political reasons or as an attempt at justifying their prejudices.
Reply 5
Original post by n00
Agreed, although conversely I do think the abundance of Pakistani peodphile threads on here in comparison to the complete lack of talk here on Westminster peodphiles highlights perfectly the absence of compassion for the young rape victims and shows many up as using these young rape victims purely for political reasons or as an attempt at justifying their prejudices.

Really! I think the number TSR threads about British Pakistani grooming gangers is to be expected after the shocking revelations in Rotherham about the scale and nature of the abuse. The amount of posts criticising the mention of the culprits of this particular type of sex crime as Pakistani males shows a race card cover up, which is exactly why the problem has grown so large. People who say things like "What about all the white peadophiles?" are just drawing attention away from addressing the problem. It's a specific type of sex crime committed by men with a very racist cultural mindset towards young white girls who are treated like muck.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Marco1
Really! I think the number TSR threads about British Pakistani grooming gangers is to be expected after the shocking revelations of Rotherham. The amount of posts criticising the mention of the culprits of this particular type of sex crime as Pakistani males shows a race card cover up, which is exactly why the problem has grown so large.

Yes, really! There's a major inquiry about to start into child abuse cover ups by public institutions, involving mps, police, judiciary, mI5...potentially going all the way to the top, with names of new abusers coming out all the time, this one: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724386/I-raped-aged-4-aide-Thatcher-Woman-claims-abused-senior-Conservative-MP-visited-notorious-guest-house-paedophile-Cyril-Smith.html coming out at about the same time as Rotherham came back into the spotlight. This is huge yet there's hardly a word on TSR about it.

Original post by Marco1

People who say things like "What about all the white peadophiles?" are just drawing attention away from addressing the problem. It's a specific type of sex crime committed by men with a very racist cultural mindset towards young white girls by these pricks who treat them like muck.

Not necessarily and that's certainly not my intention. Child abuse is more often than not about power, there are some clear similarities with these cases that shouldn't be ignored.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by n00
Yes, really! There's a major inquiry about to start into child abuse cover ups by public institutions, involving mps, police, judiciary, mI5...potentially going all the way to the top, with names of new abusers coming out all the time, this one: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724386/I-raped-aged-4-aide-Thatcher-Woman-claims-abused-senior-Conservative-MP-visited-notorious-guest-house-paedophile-Cyril-Smith.html coming out at about the same time as Rotherham came back into the spotlight. This is huge yet there's hardly a word on TSR about it.

Not necessarily and that's certainly not my intention. Child abuse is more often than not about power, there are some clear similarities with these cases that shouldn't be ignored.

No-one's stopping you from starting threads about them.
Reply 8
Original post by n00

Not necessarily, that's certainly not my intention. Child abuse is often about power, there are some clear similarities with these cases that shouldn't be ignored.

There's different depressing things happening in the news everyday. There has been a score of threads on TSR about white peadophiles, Jimmy Savile et al. and rightly so because of the serious nature of the crime. Where were all the whites claiming that it is unfair to talk about it without also drawing attention to the number of non white cases of peadophilia? There weren't any because it was irrelevant. We know there is a big inquiry going on at the moment. Start a thread if you want. I'm sure more will be heard when the media catch up with it. Let's hope some heads in high places will roll. People have a right to be outraged by gross injustice. That's a healthy thing. It shows that society is awake.

This grooming gang thing has an obvious link to culture and demographic. As Mohammed Shafiq of the Ramadhan Foundation is saying, the truth has to be faced in communities like the one he's from in Rochdale, instead of this stance of defensive denial. He says, for the sake of the victims, people have to be responsible and speak openly about the problem because it has to be sorted out. He is relentlessly opposed whenever he speaks out about this. For his trouble he's had a number of death threats towards him from members of his own community. There are only very few individuals like Mohammed with the courage to speak out.

Of course there is the power element in rapes, and power is part of the grooming gang dynamic too but it's also about the money they make off pimping out the girls, sexual gratification, and their motivation towards targeting a certain type and age of girl.
(edited 9 years ago)
Apparently, they target a lot of Sikh girls and because of protection of their family's honour, they don't go to the police, which is terrible, it's Pakistani gangs over here, but in other countries, and I truly do hate saying it, but India, is really bad, if people tell you it's just media hype, it's not, the lack of respect for women in India is ****ing disgusting, and some police are so corrupt, they are part of it all, you can definitely not go out alone at night as a woman because those ******* are everywhere, littered throughout the whole country, back to the OP, I doubt we have heard the last of these gangs, they are in more cities/towns, and a lot more victims, they are just not able to speak out.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Skip_Snip
No-one's stopping you from starting threads about them.

Original post by Marco1
There's different depressing things happening in the news everyday. There has been a score of threads on TSR about white peadophiles, Jimmy Savile et al. and rightly so because of the serious nature of the crime. Where were all the whites claiming that it is unfair to talk about it without also drawing attention to the number of non white cases of peadophilia? There weren't any because it was irrelevant. We know there is a big inquiry going on at the moment. Start a thread if you want. I'm sure more will be heard when the media catch up with it. Let's hope some heads in high places will roll. People have a right to be outraged by gross injustice. That's a healthy thing. It shows that society is awake.

This grooming gang thing has an obvious link to culture and demographic. As Mohammed Shafiq of the Ramadhan Foundation is saying, the truth has to be faced in communities like the one he's from in Rochdale, instead of this stance of defensive denial. He says, for the sake of the victims, people have to be responsible and speak openly about the problem because it has to be sorted out. He is relentlessly opposed whenever he speaks out about this. For his trouble he's had a number of death threats towards him. There are only very few individuals like Mohammed with the courage to speak out.

Of course there is the power element in rapes and power is no doubt is part of the grooming gang thing too but it's also about the money they make off pimping out the girls, and their motivation towards targeting a certain type and age of girl.

I have started threads about it, there was no interest. Do you honestly believe that everyone bringing up Rotherham has the young rape victims interests as their priority? Do they ****, many wouldn't care less if it were a different group of abusers.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by n00
I have started threads about it, there was no interest. Do you honestly believe that everyone bringing up Rotherham has the young rape victims interests as their priority? Do they ****, many wouldn't care less if it were a different group of abusers.

Exactly.

TSR seems to be home to a large number of rampant islamaphobes who enjoy creating countless threads defaming the Islamic community.

As has been said, the same topic but with different perpetrators receives little interest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by n00

Not everyone bringing it up. But the vast majority are motivated by outrage and compassion for the victims.

When non-white people bring up racism, do you tell them that they are motivated by hatred of white people? No.

Why then, when white people bring up hatred and racism and institutional oppression directed against them, are they constantly told that they must be motivated by hatred?
Original post by n00

I looked back, and there's one thread with a vague title ...

Original post by InnerTemple
Exactly.

TSR seems to be home to a large number of rampant islamaphobes who enjoy creating countless threads defaming the Islamic community.

As has been said, the same topic but with different perpetrators receives little interest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's islamophobia to dislike muslim rape gangs?

It's islamophobia to dislike muslim rape gangs?

I never said it was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by n00

I don't waste my time trying to guess what motivates others. I can only speak for myself and I think the over-riding factor that draws such concern is because it's such a tragic scenario. To infer it's an excuse for some to have some racist pop at an ethnic minority is very sad I think. I don't need to remind you of how fear of the word 'racist' paralysed local authorities to inaction. It's paramount to keep your eye on the ball, Ockham's Razor style. If you don't have a disciplined focus on the crime you'll be worn out by the jeerers before it's solved. Like it or not, there is a race/cultural dynamic at play in this one. Just the way it is.
Reply 16
I looked back, and there's one thread with a vague title ...
Maybe you'd like to contribute to it?
Reply 17
Original post by Marco1
To infer it's an excuse for some to have some racist pop at an ethnic minority is very sad I think.
It's sad to point out the blatantly obvious truth? I see all this passion and effort going into getting to the bottom of Rotherham and trying to make sure it never happens again and think to myself, great maybe something positive can come of it, maybe it won't be allowed to happen again, maybe this woman http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724386/I-raped-aged-4-aide-Thatcher-Woman-claims-abused-senior-Conservative-MP-visited-notorious-guest-house-paedophile-Cyril-Smith.html won't be ignored, maybe as much effort will now go into getting to the bottom of Kincora and Elm Guest House, but no, that's clearly not how it works around here, what exactly is wrong with asking why?
Original post by n00
II see all this passion and effort going into getting to the bottom of Rotherham and trying to make sure it never happens again ..... maybe this woman http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724386/I-raped-aged-4-aide-Thatcher-Woman-claims-abused-senior-Conservative-MP-visited-notorious-guest-house-paedophile-Cyril-Smith.html won't be ignored

More time and energy will be directed toward rape gangs recently in operation, than actions of a dead man who was supported by a dead woman.
"There's just as much chance of whites doing it"

I'd hope not, whites are the majority in this country in no way should a minority group make up for such a large percentage of rape gangs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending