The Student Room Group

Do I need to enter in my A2 units on UCAS Apply and set them to pending?

Hello, I have entered my unit grades for AS Levels. But I was wondering if, on the A2 subjects list I have to/should put in my modules and set them as pending? Thanks.
Original post by Alex347_
Hello, I have entered my unit grades for AS Levels. But I was wondering if, on the A2 subjects list I have to/should put in my modules and set them as pending? Thanks.

I think so (that's what I've done) but I would definitely appreciate confirmation from someone who knows.
You don't have to, but it makes universities ~suspicious~ if you don't, so it's strongly advised that you do.
Reply 3
Original post by loperdoper
You don't have to, but it makes universities ~suspicious~ if you don't, so it's strongly advised that you do.

Why would it? I haven't taken A2 exams yet. Like I said I've entered my AS module grades.
Original post by Alex347_
Why would it? I haven't taken A2 exams yet. Like I said I've entered my AS module grades.

Ah, sorry, misinterpreted your post. I suppose it wouldn't matter, but you may as well put them in, in case a uni wants to know what modules you're doing (for instance in maths where you have applied modules)

Quick Reply

Latest