The Student Room Group

My first smoking experience

Wrong
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why do you even want to start smoking? :s-smilie:
If you want to improve your chances of dying an early, painful death, you've just started on the right track.
Original post by Chlorophile
If you want to improve your chances of dying an early, painful death, you've just started on the right track.

You know what they say, don't bring custody to those who bring to kush to the custody (I don't even know either)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
You know what they say, don't bring custody to those who bring to kush to the custody (I don't even know either)

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea what that means, but I'll make sure I don't bring custody to those people.
Reply 5
Is this a genuine discussion? What are you doing!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EJay28
Is this a genuine discussion? What are you doing!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
What do you mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get why a person would be so desperate to start smoking? And post about practising how to smoke properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EJay28
I don't get why a person would be so desperate to start smoking? And post about practising how to smoke properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peer pressure prehaps?
Reply 9
Peer pressure prehaps?

Well yes, but the lengths this person is going to to smoke is a little pathetic. I fail to see the peer pressure when they check with the internet. We're all different I suppose..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would it be a euphemism? I am genuinely concerned for this young child's health, don't ever suggest otherwise again.
Reply 11
Do what you want mate. Don't inhale too much as you just started, take a puff keep it in your mouth for a couple seconds and then breath in slowly using your tongue. My advice would be to keep it a social thing and don't be going through packs everyday, it's gonna F you up.
pretty sure nobody ever feels like that when they first start smoking

op is either kidding himself or is a trol
Malboro reds are like the harshest cigs going!!
Reply 14
Yeah the nice Spinny feeling didn't last for me but it was how I got hooked. Been smoking for a year with roll ups now. Bad for me and costly. When I'm not smoking I'm buying nicotine replacement to try to stop.
Don't be stupid.
Smoking can definitely give you a different sensation smokers would only know. But you have to consider as well the negative effects of it especially in your health. You can still get the same sensation with other smoking alternative like the use of electronic cigarette. In fact, a lot of smokers today are switching to this electronic products because aside from the fact that it can help them quit the traditional cigarette smoking, using this product will give them less chances of getting health problems.
Original post by Amarjeet.UCL
I was thinking to have a go with smoking...

That was a really bad decision! I really don't understand why a none-smoker would want to take it up? - put the health risks a side for a second - it's a giant waste of money. Plus you smell.

Edit: When I was 16 I started smoking but gave up after my first bad chest infection, lol. So I know why people do it - but it is crazy none the less.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
make it your last smoking experience
I thought first timers tend to cough on first time blows :tongue: OP must be a pro already

Quick Reply

Latest