The Student Room Group

Winstanley, St john rigby or runshaw college?

Ok so im in year 11 and ive started to look at colleges, ive narrowed it down to winstanley, john rigby and runshaw. Does anyone have any tips on any of the three. Im considering taking Biology, Chemisty, IT, Maths and probably dropping either maths or IT.
Thank youu:smile:
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by STUDYREVISE
I'm in year 11 too and am thinking od Runshaw and Winstanley.
I went to the Runshaw Open day yesterday, and I think it looks pretty good. Winstanley Open evening is on Thursday 25th.
Non of the 2 colleges are near to where I live, about an hour and a half away, but the results seems good, and the environment at runshaw was amazing!
Did you attend yesterday?

hey i went to the runshaw open day yesterday aswell! I agree about the atmosphere as everybody seemed so happy to be there and wanting to help! I am also attending the opening day at winstanley on thursday so hopefully that will help me make my decision and the john rigby one is sometime in october.
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by STUDYREVISE
See you at Winstanely on Thursday then! :smile:... well I probably will, but wont realise who.
When are you going to submit the application? Via UCAS or application?

Haha and im not too sure on the deadlines yet, i think im going to do it by application you?
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
For me it was a toss up between John Rigby and Winstanley. I never considered Runshaw and not really sure why, it may have been distance. I did Biology, Maths and Chemistry and thought the Staff and teaching were great. I finished my A Levels in 2012

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending