The Student Room Group

UCAS Tariff point help!

Hey just a quick question,

Can someone please figure out my total UCAS Tariff point? I get confused and I'm not sure if you count AS levels and stuff...

I have achieved:
AS-Levels --- AAAA
A2-Levels --- A*A*A

Thanks for anyone who can figure out my points,

Jamie
Reply 2
Original post by Alex347_

Thanks, but according to http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings the average entry tariff for Oxbridge is around 600, which is more than 4A* grades at A2. This can't be right surely???
Reply 3
Original post by Alex347_

Thanks, however on league table by "thecompleteuniversityguide" they say the average tariff points for an Oxbridge entrant is around 600. This equates to more than 4A*s at A2. Surely this can't be correct??
Reply 4
Original post by Jamie S
Thanks, however on league table by "thecompleteuniversityguide" they say the average tariff points for an Oxbridge entrant is around 600. This equates to more than 4A*s at A2. Surely this can't be correct??

You can only count subjects once. If you carry a subject on to full A level you don't count the points from that AS.

Many students will have general studies or critical thinking. They might also have other things that give points such as music exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's not unusual for Oxbridge science applicants to do more than 4 A levels, they often they do further maths A2 as well. However Oxbridge only require 3 A2 subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending