The Student Room Group

Lads Holiday 2015

Planning to go on a "Lads Holiday" in July/August 2015 with 6 other people after our A-Levels so we will all be 18 and above. We aren't quite sure where to go.

I have heard Magaluf and Malia are a Cockfest and a dump and Ibiza is expensive.

We were thinking of Amsterdam, Zante and Bulgaria (Sunny Beach).

Need advice on where to go and where is the best place. Places should include the following:

1) Cheap drinks
2) Good Nightlife
3) Girls (50/50 ratio maximum)
4) Beaches
(edited 9 years ago)
Split, Croatia

Not a guy but the crowds there are so much better, it's dirt cheap and the beaches are nice. You can also do excursions to other islands for like the equivalent of £6. Hvar is great for partying too, a group of us got the last ferry out there, partied all night until the first one in the morning it was great
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Christchurch
Reply 3
Zante's okay, it's smaller than Maga and Ibiza but there's enough bars and clubs, Amsterdam is only good for drugs, alcohol costs an absolute bomb there. I've not been but apparently Sunny Beach is actually quite a scary place.
(edited 9 years ago)
I think we are looking for more of the well known party destinations to go to. Not like a sh*thole but still pretty wild etc.

Original post by tillytots
Split, Croatia

Not a guy but the crowds there are so much better, it's dirt cheap and the beaches are nice. You can also do excursions to other islands for like the equivalent of £6. Hvar is great for partying too, a group of us got the last ferry out there, partied all night until the first one in the morning it was great
Original post by DentistryWanabee
Planning to go on a "Lads Holiday" in July/August 2015 with 6 other people after our A-Levels so we will all be 18 and above. We aren't quite sure where to go.

I have heard Magaluf and Malia are a Cockfest and a dump and Ibiza is expensive.

We were thinking of Amsterdam, Zante and Bulgaria (Sunny Beach).

Need advice on where to go and where is the best place. Places should include the following:

1) Cheap drinks
2) Good Nightlife
3) Girls (50/50 ratio maximum)
4) Beaches

Amstardam I think is a bit expensive but still a good choice. Bulgaria is your best bet and very cheap especially if you book now.
Ayia Napa

Quick Reply

Latest