The Student Room Group

If someone gives you good signs in real life and bad signs via text...

...which should you take more seriously?
The signs in person. Some people are rubbish texters. Make sure youre not misreading his/her signs in person though
some people (me) hate texting.
Reply 3
Original post by ChickenMadness

Original post by TheEssence
The signs in person. Some people are rubbish texters. Make sure youre not misreading his/her signs in person though

Would you say people that hate texting/are bad texters come across quite arrogant/blunt/rude via messages? Albeit unintentionally [or not]
Take the real life part seriously.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you say people that hate texting/are bad texters come across quite arrogant/blunt/rude via messages? Albeit unintentionally [or not]

yes, because I would keep the messages as short as possible because I just hate pushing tiny buttons to write a message and it takes ages
Reply 6
yes, because I would keep the messages as short as possible because I just hate pushing tiny buttons to write a message and it takes ages

aww haha
text is more mportant then life m8

This. I know loads of people who hate texting etc so seem very uninterested/not talkative via text but it's the complete opposite in person. How they act towards you in person is much more important.
Reply 9
I hate texting and always sound mean, uninterested, arrogant... But I love having long conversations in real life so you should not care about the texts.
However, if it really bothers you, just ask the person :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending