The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Failed 2nd resits

I have failed my 2nd year resits but I really want to finish my degree preferably at Royal Holloway. Is there anyway they would let me redo the second year either this year or next?
Original post by JSmith321
I have failed my 2nd year resits but I really want to finish my degree preferably at Royal Holloway. Is there anyway they would let me redo the second year either this year or next?

Are you a current student at Royal Holloway? Resitting requests are done on a case by case basis. You need to go to Student Services in the Windsor Building to inquire.

Best,

Emily
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Are you a current student at Royal Holloway? Resitting requests are done on a case by case basis. You need to go to Student Services in the Windsor Building to inquire.

Best,

Emily

I am at Royal Holloway and have now been told I have to leave because I failed my resits. Is there any hope?
Reply 3
Peak times my friend, peak times.
Uni regulations so I doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
No, I'm definitely out. No chance of winning an appeal either.
No, I'm definitely out. No chance of winning an appeal either.

Then go to a another Uni or retake your second year w/ open uni?
Reply 7
Thanks Elmosandy.
Thats the sort of thing I'm thinking about doing. O.U. May even take my 2nd year modules into account
I will probably take a year out to get my head together. The course work I failed wasn't difficult but I have a lot of growing up to do
Thanks Elmosandy.
Thats the sort of thing I'm thinking about doing. O.U. May even take my 2nd year modules into account
I will probably take a year out to get my head together. The course work I failed wasn't difficult but I have a lot of growing up to do

That's good:smile: Take a year out if you need to, you could your whole degree through OU.. my aunty did, and she's a mental health psychologist, or something like that :smile: x
Reply 9
Perhaps I could use your Aunty's skills. Ha! Ha!
Thanks for your support

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending