Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Freshers/Freebie Fair

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whats the difference between these and is it better to go along early (in the morning) or late aft cos you don't need to be there all day do you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    go when is best for you?

Ones about freshers and ones free things and stuff?

I thought it was loads of different fairs together making freshers fairs? I.E. job fairs, wellfare, freebie fair.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well i think freshers covers quite a few things, but theres also the freebie one on thurs, freshers life- which i think is to do with registering for doctors and stuff, and i think theres a seperate job fair too. I think the freshers fair on weds may be the best and most useful one to go to.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libbelle)
    I think the freshers fair on weds may be the best and most useful one to go to.
    as opposed to getting yourself a doctor and a job?

I think they'll all be cool. Minus the ones were it talks about talks *yawn*
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lubbelle is right lol, its far more important than getting a job or doctor, hell i still havn't got a doctor, dont really need one tbh, if u get ill go home. Maybe job might be more important, but tbh if u havn't got a job by now its kinda hard to get one atall, speaking from experience
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coloursonthetv)
    as opposed to getting yourself a doctor and a job?

I think they'll all be cool. Minus the ones were it talks about talks *yawn*
    Well as i'm not moving to Leeds(therefore have a doctors etc) and i already have a job sorted out, im not sure how relevant that is to me, but of course people who are moving to Leeds will find it more useful.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterunitt)
    Lubbelle is right lol, its far more important than getting a job or doctor, hell i still havn't got a doctor, dont really need one tbh, if u get ill go home. Maybe job might be more important, but tbh if u havn't got a job by now its kinda hard to get one atall, speaking from experience
    Well i think im glad then that ive sorted the job thing out if its really difficult to get one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libbelle)
    Well i think im glad then that ive sorted the job thing out if its really difficult to get one.
    Yeh, but saying that I havn't got one yet :P

Where you working?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterunitt)
    Yeh, but saying that I havn't got one yet :P

Where you working?
    I'm staying at my current workplace at a marketing agency just doing less hours a week.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 15, 2006
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.