The Student Room Group

Effective studying break timer

Hi everyone, I've read somewhere that studying in 30-50 minute intervals with a 10 minute break is the best way to study.

But what should I do during a short 10 minute break? It's not long enough for me to achieve anything on World of Warcraft, nor do I want to read or learn random unrelated stuff during that 10 minutes.
Reply 1
Any brainless break activity suggestions would be much appreciated ._.
just relax......have a power nap of 8 minutes or just sit in your balcony for those ten minutes and forget every thing about the studies and just focus on the natural beauty
Reply 3
Original post by Sundrah
Any brainless break activity suggestions would be much appreciated ._.

A game of hearthstone? A coffee?
Reply 4
Original post by SHEHRYAR65
just relax......have a power nap of 8 minutes or just sit in your balcony for those ten minutes and forget every thing about the studies and just focus on the natural beauty

I've never even thought of that... Thanks. If only I had a balcony :P

Original post by samba
A game of hearthstone? A coffee?

I don't drink coffee and as a close legend in Hearthstone it is too stressful xD
Reply 5
Original post by Sundrah
I've never even thought of that... Thanks.

I don't drink coffee and as a close legend in Hearthstone it is too stressful xD

No legend after 25 days is poor :p: Do arena games lol.
I tend to just listen to music, quite relaxing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just listen to music, go through diary and plan ahead revision Facebook emails and texts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have some 'you' time, grab a drink sit down and relax and laugh about how boring studying actually is lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending