The Student Room Group

Am I right to believe my GF is not 'OK'?

So I messaged my GF this afternoon asking her "How's your day been?" and she responds with "OK" ... Now I'm 80% sure she isn't 'OK' because she'll usually properly answer me ... but 10% is that she could be busy ...

I don't see why she'd be mad at me since the last message she sent me was "Night night boo ... love you xxx"

What should I do?
Reply 1
I think you're over reacting slightly. If you're worried just message her again.
Oh dear........ Sounds like she cheated last night. Classic reply of a cheat feeling no remorse.

Good luck with the break up.
She was probably sucking on a fat one as she sent it to be honest. Sorry mate.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So I messaged my GF this afternoon asking her "How's your day been?" and she responds with "OK" ... Now I'm 80% sure she isn't 'OK' because she'll usually properly answer me ... but 10% is that she could be busy ...

I don't see why she'd be mad at me since the last message she sent me was "Night night boo ... love you xxx"

What should I do?

Go, talk to her and make her feel relaxed and comfortable. Ask her what the matter is and give her space..Even if she says she loves you just say if you do- I will think and tell, don't worry, okay?
Just pat her and calm her
Original post by Awesome-o
Oh dear........ Sounds like she cheated last night. Classic reply of a cheat feeling no remorse.

haven't seen you in forever lol
Original post by ryan9900
She was probably sucking on a fat one as she sent it to be honest. Sorry mate.

cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's no other explanation...
Reply 8
Original post by Awesome-o

Speaking from experience?
If I replied to someone, especially my boyfriend with just an ''OK'' it would mean everything was not OK and he has probably pissed me off tbh.

That's just me though.
Original post by ryan9900
There's no other explanation...

tbf it'd be easier to type OK in that case
Ah just leave her alone. Just treat what she says at face value. Either she really is ok and she's busy, or she's not OK about something and she is now acting like a child expecting you to weedle it out of her. **** that. Treat her like an adult and expect the same back.
Original post by jenigma
tbf it'd be easier to type OK in that case

Exactly.
That means she's pregnant.
Reply 14
Maybe give her a call and see what's up, an "OK" from me can range from anything from "you're in big trouble" to "meh, kinda busy right now" to (shock horror) "OK". If she is annoyed, not picking up on her subtext will probably annoy her even more.
Original post by Reeeeyah
If I replied to someone, especially my boyfriend with just an ''OK'' it would mean everything was not OK and he has probably pissed me off tbh.

That's just me though.

Women :confused:
Original post by Anonymous

What should I do?

She has definitely found out something and is mad at you! Ooops

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest