The Student Room Group

Have you ever broken any bones?

Have you? how?

I broke 2 of my fingers in a drunken accident in Factory in Manchester if anyone knows where that is. Their stairs are lethal :eek: I might sue them.

I can't even write with a pen as I broke them on my left hand and I'm left handed :frown:.

I feel like a bit of a cripple.

:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Nope! Surprisingly
I haven't fractured or broken anything, but I have sprained my ankle which hurt, and despite it being 3ish years ago, I still have minor problems with it now
I've been in so many accidents and never broke any bones apart from my nose. I think I just have some epicly strong bones.

I've torn tendons though. Which is worse tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by ChickenMadness
I've been in so many accidents and never broke any bones apart from my nose. I think I just have some epicly strong bones.

I've torn tendons though. Which is worse tbh.

Did it hurt when you broke your nose? I saw someone break their nose and it looked like one of the most painful things in the world.
Original post by Reeeeyah
Did it hurt when you broke your nose? I saw someone break their nose and it looked like one of the most painful things in the world.

lol it doesn't hurt at the time. It hurts a lot a few hours later though.
I broke my collarbone when I was young, my thumb when I was a teenager, my wrist and my nose both when I was older. (I used to fight a lot)

Also torn ligaments in my fingers which hurt just as much as breaking my thumb.

edit - and my little toe twice.

edit edit - and cracked a rib
(edited 9 years ago)
Nope. I don't really plan on breaking anything either.
None of my own bones, no.
I've never broken any bones, I think the worst injury I've ever had was a sprained ankle when I was about 6.
yes (this is a test please ignore)
Man, some of you are clumsy!
Nose, arm 3 times, toe 9 times.
None so far.
nooope! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Nose, arm 3 times, toe 9 times.

How do you manage to break your toe 9 times ?! :eek:
Nope
Yep, not mine though.
Yeap, right foot, hit by a car.
Wow, so many people who haven't.

I've broken my elbow, wrist, and leg/ankle in three places.

Quick Reply

Latest