The Student Room Group

Boyfriend hassling me for sex 24/7

Been with my boyfriend for 4 years now, we have our own place, jobs he constantly wants sex or sexual favours in the morning in the evening when I'm trying to do other things like get ready, gets his thing out waving it at me, he says he will be quick & then takes ages I'm already done, Honestly I'm not a prude I like it once every other day or 3 days (to give me a rest) but the constant harassing is doing my head in, I'm starting to shout at him to get him to leave me alone, I love him in every single way just i find the constant wanting sex annoying, I get sore & then it makes me more angry HelP!!!

Scroll to see replies

Tell him to masturbate?

Honestly once every 3 days really isn't a lot, I can see his point.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Been with my boyfriend for 4 years now, we have our own place, jobs he constantly wants sex or sexual favours in the morning in the evening when I'm trying to do other things like get ready, gets his thing out waving it at me, he says he will be quick & then takes ages I'm already done, Honestly I'm not a prude I like it once every other day or 3 days (to give me a rest) but the constant harassing is doing my head in, I'm starting to shout at him to get him to leave me alone, I love him in every single way just i find the constant wanting sex annoying, I get sore & then it makes me more angry HelP!!!

try to explain him. Say his trustful friend about the issue and what you want to let your bf know and what problems you have. Explain your bf's friend and tell him to explain it to your bf as your bf is not listening to you.
Hopefully, if that works by his friend explaining. If possible if he has any friends (females) get them to tell him or there could also be a problem that you have talked to one of his male friends and it would make all worse again.So, if any female friends he has better to get that way.
(edited 9 years ago)
lmao that must suck for both of you.

Sexual incompatible
Original post by Sena5
try to explain him. Say his trustful friend about the issue and what you want to let your bf know and what problems you have. Explain your bf's friend and tell him to explain it to your bf as your bf is not listening to you.
Hopefully, if that works by his friend explaining. If possible if he any friends (females) get them to tell him or there could also be a problem that you have talked to one of his male friends and it would make all worse again.So, if any female friends he has better to get that way.

Or she can just explain straight to him? Why do other people need to be involved in their private relationship? lol
Reply 4
Original post by Sena5
Hopefully, if that works by his friend explaining. If possible if he any friends (females) get them to tell him or there could also be a problem that you have talked to one of his male friends and it would make all worse again.So, if any female friends he has better to get that way.

She's his girlfriend for heavens sake, why should she go to a third party? He would be (rightly) annoyed with her.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ChickenMadness
lmao that must suck for both of you.

Sexual incompatible

Or she can just explain straight to him? Why do other people need to be involved in their private relationship? lol

she explains him and that is what the OP said and her bf is always asking her for sex. If he truly loves her he won't be urging for sex and he should understand this OP situation and wait until she says yes to him.
That is why i said her to get it said to a friend of her bf and then they would explain him as he won't have any sexual intentions with his normal friends unlike the OP. He won't have any sexual intentions with any of his normal friends so he might listen.
Reply 6
Original post by meenu89
She's his girlfriend for heavens sake, why should she go to a third party?

see my post above. it's answered for similar question of yours.
Reply 7
Original post by Sena5
see my post above. it's answered for similar question of yours.

I still don't understand your OP.
Original post by Sena5
she explains him and that is what the OP said and her bf is always asking her for sex. If he truly loves her he won't be urging for sex and he should understand this OP situation and wait until she says yes to him.
That is why i said her to get it said to a friend of her bf and then they would explain him as he won't have any sexual intentions with his normal friends unlike the OP. He won't have any sexual intentions with any of his normal friends so he might listen.

Or you could say if OP truely loved her BF she'd have sex with him.

"If you loved me you'd do this" is so silly.

They haven't talked about it yet. They should talk about it first lol.
Speaking for all guys everywhere; the only reason we put up with all the the expense, the complaining, the bitching, the emotional instabilty, the **** TV and music most girls like to watch/listen to etc etc that relationships so often involve is the promise of regular sex. If you take that out of the equation, well...
Reply 10
Original post by meenu89
I still don't understand your OP.

That is why i said her to get it said to a friend of her bf and then they would explain him as he won't have any sexual intentions with his normal friends unlike the OP. He won't have any sexual intentions with any of his normal friends so he might listen. and once he understands the OP can speak with him and calm him saying she does love him but as for now she has some work which she has to do and which for gods sake should not be interrupted and of course the OP won't like her bf being the reason for failing/loosing her work.
Original post by Ziggy Sawdust
Speaking for all guys everywhere; the only reason we put up with all the the expense, the complaining, the bitching, the emotional instabilty, the **** TV and music most girls like to watch/listen to etc etc that relationships so often involve is the promise of regular sex. If you take that out of the equation, well...

We have a kid together hence im knackered a lot
Also everyday, twice a day is a bit much i'm fine with 2-3 times a week plus foreplay on top, like I said my vagina gets sore.
Also everyday, twice a day is a bit much i'm fine with 2-3 times a week plus foreplay on top, like I said my vagina gets sore.

Have you actually told him you don't want to cus your vagina gets sore? Or have you just stamped your feet shouting no?

I'm sure you could both come up with a compromise or solution.
Reply 14
Or you could say if OP truely loved her BF she'd have sex with him.

"If you loved me you'd do this" is so silly.

They haven't talked about it yet. They should talk about it first lol.

and to talk the OP should allocate time to talk..and she just feels nervous when her bf keeps asking for sex..if she goes to talk and the bf will attempt sex when she goes to talk to explain at the current situation..if the bf is in normal state then there should be no nervous or anything to talk with him-she should feel easy.She loves him dearly and wants him to understand that she will have sex later as she is busy with some work now.

If she is ready to have sex then alright but the she says she nervous at her main post which explains her current feelings.

"If you loved me you'd do this" this sounds like "If you loved me by me a chocolate" something like a kid asking..she would obviously have sex with him but, as for now her busy schedule doesn't allow her to engage in sex thought. To have sex both parties should be in a mood to have it so. In the OP case, one has mood, the bf and the OP hasn't got the mood yet.

Sex cannot be demanded. Both couples should feel from heart and get together in sex.
Reply 15

OP are my posts supporting you?
Original post by Sena5
and to talk the OP should allocate time to talk..and she just feels nervous when her bf keeps asking for sex..if she goes to talk and the bf will attempt sex when she goes to talk to explain at the current situation..if the bf is in normal state then there should be no nervous or anything to talk with him-she should feel easy.She loves him dearly and wants him to understand that she will have sex later as she is busy with some work now.

If she is ready to have sex then alright but the she says she nervous at her main post which explains her current feelings.

"If you loved me you'd do this" this sounds like "If you loved me by me a chocolate" something like a kid asking..she would obviously have sex with him but, as for now her busy schedule doesn't allow her to engage in sex thought. To have sex both parties should be in a mood to have it so. In the OP case, one has mood, the bf and the OP hasn't got the mood yet.

Sex cannot be demanded. Both couples should feel from heart and get together in sex.

Your post is just based on assumptions. Just reread the OP and it doesn't say 'nervous' anywhere.

And your solutions and reasoning is childish anyway lol. Sneaking around gossiping with friends then getting friends to hint that the GF is pissed off. Thats school girl stuff.
And ye the 'if he loves her he wouldn't ask' thing is epicly childish as well. That's just a selfish excuse for dismissing someone.

Let's be serious. One person being unsatisfied with sex in a relationship leads to unhappiness which leads to cheating a lot of the time. That unsatisfied feeling builds up over time. They just need to talk about it. Maybe the BF just needs to do more work around the house so OP is less tired or whatever.
Reply 17
Your post is just based on assumptions. Just reread the OP and it doesn't say 'nervous' anywhere.

And your solutions and reasoning is childish anyway lol. Sneaking around gossiping with friends then getting friends to hint that the GF is pissed off. Thats school girl stuff.
And ye the 'if he loves her he wouldn't ask' thing is epicly childish as well. That's just a selfish excuse for dismissing someone.

Let's be serious. One person being unsatisfied with sex in a relationship leads to unhappiness which leads to cheating a lot of the time. That unsatisfied feeling builds up over time. They just need to talk about it. Maybe the BF just needs to do more work around the house so OP is less tired or whatever.

However it is childish to you, OP mentioned she loves him alot. yes they have to speak. BF have work around the house? Then why does he need sex at the current situation? Just seems childish as well.
Original post by Sena5
However it is childish to you, OP mentioned she loves him alot. yes they have to speak. BF have work around the house? Then why does he need sex at the current situation? Just seems childish as well.

People want different things. Some people have high sex drives and some have low.
Reply 19
People want different things. Some people have high sex drives and some have low.

That depends on the situation.

Latest