The Student Room Group

Advice about interior design degree

I'm currently in my last year of alevels, studying art, photography and product design. In the last few months, I've decided I want to do interior design degree/career. Some people are telling me it will be good if I did an art foundation course?? Will this help?? I want to go to a really good uni for design, especially a good interior design one, any suggestions? The only uni I've looked round is MMU and I didn't like it at all really! If you have any advice about this degree in general, whether it's help with personal statement(haven't done it yet AHHH!), the work itself, uni life, anything, it would be really helpful as I don't know much about it yet:/ thanks for any help you can give me:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Chickenlump
I'm currently in my last year of alevels, studying art, photography and product design. In the last few months, I've decided I want to do interior design degree/career. Some people are telling me it will be good if I did an art foundation course?? Will this help?? I want to go to a really good uni for design, especially a good interior design one, any suggestions? The only uni I've looked round is MMU and I didn't like it at all really! If you have any advice about this degree in general, whether it's help with personal statement(haven't done it yet AHHH!), the work itself, uni life, anything, it would be really helpful as I don't know much about it yet:/ thanks for any help you can give me:smile:

Hi! By now i guess ur already studying interior design. Just wondering what options did u consider later? Any suggestions for me? Im also looking for interior design course with foundation in art. Where are u studyinh now? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest