The Student Room Group

GIRLS NEED TO JUST APPROACH GUYS... all problems solved?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
GIRLS JUST NEED TO APPROACH GUYS.

PROBLEM SOLVED AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER EQUAL PLACE.

Just go up to them and say Hi. Seriously just say hi. If he likes you he is going to talk to you immediately as well as be saying a silent thank you prayer to the universe.

I agree there are nice and confident guys out there.. but it takes time for them to build confidence.

There are far more arrogant and cocky not nice guys out there who might come up and talk to you.

You might be lucky enough to walk into the bar and the nice guy has built up his confidence over some years experience. But he might still be a novice. If this were 5 years later, he would do it. For now, he's still psyching himself up, by which time the cocky guy walked over. He then leaves.. and you dismiss the cocky guy.

Both the nice girl and nice guy lose out.

Why take that chance?!

Girls come up and approach guys ALL THE TIME. Me and my mates are always getting chatted up and approached in bars and pubs.

Are you seriously saying you never get approached? There must be something wrong with you, sorry.
Original post by cole-slaw
Girls come up and approach guys ALL THE TIME. Me and my mates are always getting chatted up and approached in bars and pubs.

Are you seriously saying you never get approached? There must be something wrong with you, sorry.

I'd love to see proof of this, as I have never seen it happen, anywhere. The vast majority of men do not get hit on by women. You are constantly going on about this. You are obviously trying to prove something.

you are either

1) lying

2) grossly exaggerating

3) thinking that every thing a woman does around you is an approach.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by quads1992
I'd love to see proof of this, as I have never seen it happen, anywhere. The vast majority of men do not get hit on by women. You are constantly going on about this. You are obviously trying to prove something.

you are either

1) lying

2) grossly exaggerating

no, I'm just a guy who is

1. in my 20s
2. normal and socially confident
3. frequently goes to pubs and bars with friends
4. not desperately unattractive

any other guy who ticks these 4 boxes will get constantly approached by women.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're only 1 or 2 of these things at best.

1. in my 20s

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're only 1 or 2 of these things at best.

Christ, you are delusional. I have nothing more to say to you.

1. in my 20s

that's because you're going to hooters
Just approach girls, it's not hard.

Also, girls will approach you sometimes, if not loads, if you're decent looking and confident.

Don't listen to cole-slaw - he is a pathological liar..
But there's the possibility of rejection. A negative, so most won't.

Having said that I never approach girls for the same reason:-( I don't think I ever really have
Original post by Flyingaround
that's because you're going to hooters

hooters is probably the very worst place in the world for meeting women.
hooters is probably the very worst place in the world for meeting women.

lol
Original post by quads1992

you are either

1) lying

2) grossly exaggerating

YEP!!
Original post by Flyingaround
lol

Hooters is?
Reply 32
I apporach guys I find arractive. Live is too short to be thinking about a lost opportunity.
Original post by Sheena1
I apporach guys I find arractive. Live is too short to be thinking about a lost opportunity.

You maam are a legend! I agree, life is too short for this guy should approach girl mentality!
Original post by yo radical one
1. Some girls do

2. Unless you are really handsome, why would a girl "approach" you?

3. What makes a guy who is arrogant bad? You can be arrogant but loyal, just as you can be a pussy who has no loyalty.

1, I've never once seen that in 24 years...
2, That's just incredibly shallow and unatractive....
3, Arrogant guys are the ********s that make you always go on about how you can't meet a nice guy which by the way, REALLY PISSES US OFF! WE'RE RIGHT THERE!
Cuz we're shy obviously! Why can't the guy be the "big man" and make the move? Going against the norms again...:colondollar:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Cuz we're shy obviously! Why can't the guy be the "big man" and make the move? Going against the norms again...:colondollar:

Astaghfirullah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Astaghfirullah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What man? Did I say somefin wrong? :s-smilie:
Original post by KittyRe-play
What man? Did I say somefin wrong? :s-smilie:

A guy should never approach a girl for a pre-marital relationship!

Astaghfirullah astaghfirullah astaghfirullah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QuantumSuicide
A guy should never approach a girl for a pre-marital relationship!

Astaghfirullah astaghfirullah astaghfirullah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who the eff said anything about a pre marital relationship? Are you dumb bruv?
Asthagfirullah indeed if that's what your mind is like!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending