The Student Room Group

check my personal statement?

Hi, can someone that is doing physics at university or did it at university check my personal statement please?
It's for physics.
If its ok, I'll send it to you, its 1000 words. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I would be very careful about who you send your personal statement to on the internet.
If you know someone that is doing physics on here - and you ask them directly then it may be more reliable (I have checked a few and given feedback) for courses related to mine.
As above comment, asking people generally, is rather risky.
Can someone that has done physics or is doing it at university check my personal statement?
Hi, can you check my personal statement please?
It's for physics.
If it's ok, I'll send it to you. It's 1000 words.
Thanks. :smile:
Original post by Me123456789
It's for physics.

There's a forum dedicated to checking personal statements here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1083
Can someone that has done physics or is doing it at university check my personal statement?

I'm not doing and have never done physics - but I'm happy to skim through for any errors.
Original post by hellodave5
I'm not doing and have never done physics - but I'm happy to skim through for any errors.

Thank you, I'll send it to you.
Thank you, I'll send it to you.

Nice one. No problemo.
Reply 9
I'm entering my third year, studying Physics. Feel free to send it.
It really is unwise to send your PS to anyone you don't know over the internet - it is something that former PS helpers would never recommend, as you simply don't know who they are
You really shouldn't send your PS to anyone online unless you've finished applying as it can be mistaken for being plagiarised if it's posted on the internet. If you're worried about the quality of the statement, read some of the PS's for physics that are already on TSR to get an idea of what one should be like.
It's for physics.

The personal statement checking isn't free anymore - £75 is the price you'll have to pay unfortunately (or is it 70? I can't remember). If you can't afford this, I recommend asking teachers to read over it, or find an admissions tutor willing to quickly review it :smile:

UCL Medical Student
Always happy to answer questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending