The Student Room Group

Computer Science 2015 entry offers question?

Hey guys, i'm having a bit of a dilemma at the moment and I wasn't sure who to ask so I figured i'd come to TSR first. I recently completed my AS levels and got ABBC doing maths (A), economics (B), geography (B) and Chemistry (C). I have now dropped chemistry and picked up AS further maths, and have been given the predicted grades of AAB with geography being the B.

My dilemma is that I really enjoyed Warwick and Bath when I visited, but both ask for a typical offer of AAA and my predictions say AAB, is it worth me applying here and will I have a reasonable shot or will my application just be disregarding assuming I can write a decent personal statement? If not I will probably replace them with AAB unis, thanks :smile:
Would your teacher be totally opposed to predicting you an A? Make a decent case for yourself and resit a module. I got ABB at AS and have been predicted AAA. Imo, Warwick may be out of the question, but Bath is still a possibility.
Reply 2
I am also a bit confused about what sort of uni's I should be applying to in terms of reputation/ranking, should I be applying to Southampton/Manchester tier unis with these grades or lower ones or what? sorry i'm just confused by the process
Reply 3
Do you think i'd have a shot at Bath? i'm looking at Nottingham/Manchester/Bath atm :smile:
Yh i have ABB in Computing,Psychology and Economics, Nottingham want ABB with Computing but i'm not sure about it with IT and you need GCSE Maths at Grade B

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending