The Student Room Group

Uni Application

I got my A2's this August and unfortunately did not get the grades I required to get into my firm choice, however I did get into my insurance, and decided to defer for a year.

I now regret this decision, and would like to reapply to universities for next year and retake certain modules to boost my grades.

My question is, is this possible if I already have an unconditional offer for next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Klaxoii
I got my A2's this August and unfortunately did not get the grades I required to get into my firm choice, however I did get into my insurance, and decided to defer for a year.

I now regret this decision, and would like to reapply to universities for next year and retake certain modules to boost my grades.

My question is, is this possible if I already have an unconditional offer for next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, you'll have to give your deferred offer up.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
No, you'll have to give your deferred offer up.

Sorry for not making it clear, but that is what I want to do, I was just seeing if it was possible to give the deferred offer up and still apply for 2015 entry?
Original post by Klaxoii
Sorry for not making it clear, but that is what I want to do, I was just seeing if it was possible to give the deferred offer up and still apply for 2015 entry?

Yes, no problem at all.
Reply 4
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Yes, no problem at all.

thanks a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending