The Student Room Group

Part time job whilst studying

So I'm on a gap year as I'm resitting a couple of biology modules as I didn't get the grade I needed to get into university this September. I've recently got a part time job and have put that I can work up to a maximum of 16 hours a week. Was just wondering is this too much whilst studying and will this amount of hours affect my studying quite significantly. I know its only September but I'm just thinking for later on in the year. I need to get an A/B in my biology resit. :confused:
How badly do you need the money. If you are motivated it might be better for you to zoom through the revision through October and November so all your notes are prepared for the exams later on. And then you can consider getting a part time job.
Reply 2
I don't really need the money that badly at the moment, it was more so I had something else to do apart from revision. I think you're right though about doing revision notes throughout October and November.
Work experience is really useful. If not, id still recommend volunteering some :smile:
Reply 4
Yhh I've got some work experience lined up as well 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending