The Student Room Group

GCSE Speaking

OK, So today we had to a speaking test and for some reason. I laughed and then because of that I had to give it to the next person.

I don't even know why I laughed (I wasn't even thinking of anything funny). I have spoken publicly before but I really don't know what happened.

I have a GCSE English Speaking and I need to get serious. This is utterly ridiculous now. Can someone help me now?

Anyone else had this?
I have to do GCSE Spanish Speaking. I hate it.
I did my GCSE French speaking today & I've done my English speaking. Sometimes I laugh when I'm nervous so I try to keep really calm. I also try to just focus on what I'm saying and not get distracted by others which is easier said than done I know. Also I try to approach it in a serious manner and think about the effect on my life if I mess up & that makes me take it more seriously. Anyway if you do laugh don't worry it's not the end of the world, just turn it into a joke or quickly move on and don't make a fuss & it won't be noticed. The teachers will have seen it so many times before and it won't bother them. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest