The Student Room Group

Good websites for second hand books?

Hey Guys;

Well, after looking over my reading list for this year, I have come to the realisation (yet again) that uni books aren't cheap...

So, I have just reserved a couple of books at the library online before they are all stolen when the course officially begins tomorrow (was thinking of reserving all four under my name as an evil genius plot to make everyone else not do so well!).

Anyway, can someone suggest me a website for good quality second hand books because I don't think my wallet will like me spending £70 on two books...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, after looking over my reading list for this year, I have come to the realisation (yet again) that uni books aren't cheap...

So, I have just reserved a couple of books at the library online before they are all stolen when the course officially begins tomorrow (was thinking of reserving all four under my name as an evil genius plot to make everyone else not do so well!).

Anyway, can someone suggest me a website for good quality second hand books because I don't think my wallet will like me spending £70 on two books...

By far the best place is Waterstones Marketplace( this is not the same as Waterstones but you can access through the Waterstones website), an online extremely reliable retailer where you can buy books as cheap as 60 pence plus £2.80 postage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending