The Student Room Group

Contemporary Music Schools?

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide where to study. I've been looking for contemporary music schools that offer a songwriting or a vocal course and I have found quite a few (ICMP, BIMM, ACM, LCCM, etc.) but I have had some trouble. I'm a foreigner and I haven't had the opportunity to visit these schools and learn more about them. I've heard some pretty awful things about ICMP for example but I don't want to jump to conclusions. What do you guys think? I'd really appreciate your advice. Thanks!
Where did you finally end up man? Same confusion here
Reply 2
Have you guys decided where to go? I'm in the same position and don't know what to do! Btw, do you know any loans or scholarships for international students?
Original post by alejacd
Have you guys decided where to go? I'm in the same position and don't know what to do! Btw, do you know any loans or scholarships for international students?

There are hardly any loans for International students but they do give out merit based scholarships. I have offers from Leeds College of Music and LCCM so I'm still deciding
Reply 4
I don't know also what to choose. I have one offer at BIMM london, Middlesex University (Popular Music) and I'll have soon an audition at LCCM. I am confused.
For the Loan you can APPLY FOR STUDENT finance
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest