The Student Room Group

Do you find it more attractive when people have piercings?

Poll

Do you find it more attractive when people have piercings?

I'm mainly talking about ears here, personally it's never really been something to my taste.

Scroll to see replies

I've never really liked piercing on guys, tbh. But ears don't bother me since I have them pierced.
I have a nose piercing too. I personally think I look better with it but I know some people think it's gross. :s-smilie:
Original post by Mochassassin
I've never really liked piercing on guys, tbh. But ears don't bother me since I have them pierced.
I have a nose piercing too. I personally think I look better with it but I know some people think it's gross. :s-smilie:
I think I could live with ears if I ever got a GF/wife lol, other than that I dunno I just prefer to see flesh then a piece of metal.
Original post by Multitalented me
I think I could live with ears if I ever got a GF/wife lol, other than that I dunno I just prefer to see flesh then a piece of metal.

Lmao, it's not like it's a complete mask for the nose/ear.
And I'm not talking South-Asian style wedding jewellery either, haha.
Most of the time, nose studs are just a teeny tiny little circle that's barely visible. Would it still bother you then?
Eh, it's not really a determining factor for me. On some guys they're really hot (and I do tend to go for more 'alternative' guys I guess) but there are plenty of guys out there who are super hot without them. *shrug*

Personally I just have my ears, and my labret. :smile:
Reply 5
guys with piercings are normally gay
Reply 6
I don't really like piercings that much. I absolutely detest stretchers though
I wouldn't say I find people with piercings more attractive, however I'm a big fan of piercings, so they wouldn't put me off someone or anything! A couple of guys I've dated have had them and I thought it was cool :tongue:
Reply 8
I dont mind piercings on a man but i do prefer him without any. Tats are a whole other situation :wink:
Reply 9
Eh. Doesn't really do anything for me either way. Not a fan of non-ear piercings though.

What wait are you talkin about just the regular earring whole or all that **** they do up and down the ear on the lobe etc.?
Reply 11
Except for ear piercings, that's a definite no.
Original post by CJKay
Eh. Doesn't really do anything for me either way. Not a fan of non-ear piercings though.

So you want ears to be pierced, lol
Ear piercings are fine but if the guy wears earrings with a stone eg. diamond as opposed to plain black ones then I'd be like ehh wtf that's my job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by civilstudent
So you want ears to be pierced, lol

No. I don't care if ears are pierced, but I actively prefer if other stuff isn't pierced.
Original post by Mochassassin
Lmao, it's not like it's a complete mask for the nose/ear.
And I'm not talking South-Asian style wedding jewellery either, haha.
Most of the time, nose studs are just a teeny tiny little circle that's barely visible. Would it still bother you then?
Maybe, but I doubt it would be a deal breaker.
I'm mainly talking about ears here, personally it's never really been something to my taste.

I think piercing on guys dont look great. BUT i love piercing in girls, especially when my dick is piercing them
Not really a turn on for me. I prefer tattoos.
I don't find anything more or less attractive. If you're ugly to me you're ugly to me. I love Fohawks gelled and raked back like but that doesn't mean every bloke who has it I'ma like. Same for piercings and tats, I love snakebites and earlobe studs and tribal tats on the arm but...it's not a dealmaker. It's about the whole package, the piercing or tat is just the icing. :perv:
YUCKY!!! Absolutely disgusting.

Same goes for tattoos.

Quick Reply

Latest